Please disallow riding on speeders IN ships (fleet)

Ji-Bosh

I understand everyone wants to go from place to place the fastest way possible and they wanna show off how cool they are, but half the population of on the fleet riding on their speeders honestly just looks really dumb.

In a month practically everyone will have a speeder in some form, so this problems is going to be more and more aesthetically catastrophic is time goes by. It just is laughable.

Maybe i just need to go join to RP server.

I totally agree, it just looks stupid.

That being said, a few highspeed conveyors that whip you around the station 1/4 turn at a time might be nice and reduce the need for indoor speedering.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread makes no sense whatsoever, if anything, ALLOW speeders even in those spaceports where they currently aren't. The game is already enough tedious as it is in terms of functionality with all its loading / black screens. Every single meter i'm forced to walk makes me cringe. Edited by AzKnc

Can't believe someone actually brought this thread back.

Anyway, they can remove speeders from ships if they give us 90%-110% faster run speed on the fleet depending on our training. If all you guys care about is the speeders on the fleet, then you should have no problem with everyone sprinting at 90-110% faster.