Lost Temple/Drumon Kass

studiablo

Hi,

I have a Sith charecter. I am doing a mission lvl 54 on Drumon Kass, I go to the Lost Temple to kill some bad man who plans to attack Kass City, however I have no idea how to get into the temple, any guides?

Kind of getting annoyed with it to be honest.

If you follow the stairs and such, there's an obvious entrance.

But is it possible you're doing [HEROIC 4] Friends of Old? That's not actually in the temple.

EDIT: And I honestly have to ask, how did you get to level 54 without entering the Dark Temple, as a Sith?

Edited by jedimasterjac

First, you have to follow the path out of Dromund Kaas City, it's not the path you entered by, it's to the east of the citty marked "Path to Lost Temple" or something similar.

Second follow the route south and east through the cave, until you reach a taxi station.

Finally just go east until you reach the stairs, the entrance to the temple is shown on the map.

Are you talking about a quest from the Macrobinocular series? I vaguely remember the quest area of that first quest as being referred to as Lost Temple. It's near the Pond of the First, yes?

There are some pillars with carvings on them, you have to improvise a little and climb those up, then do some jumping till you arrive at the entrance.

Edit:

Alternatively, you can always search for a guide on youtube.

Edited by Darkelefantos

Are you talking about a quest from the Macrobinocular series? I vaguely remember the quest area of that first quest as being referred to as Lost Temple. It's near the Pond of the First, yes?

There are some pillars with carvings on them, you have to improvise a little and climb those up, then do some jumping till you arrive at the entrance.

Edit:

Alternatively, you can always search for a guide on youtube.

Yeah this one, I tried jumping, but gave up after keep falling down, seems a rather big game fault. Very frustrating level. And yeah the micro binos mission.