R.I.P. Pub side PVP

Burk

you're*

No, I'm saying that class balance doesn't exist because it takes them 2-3 months at a time to even attempt to put balance changes in, and when it turns out that those changes aren't balanced, it takes them another 2-3 months to implement more changes.

Your saying there is no such thing as class balance?

Your saying they implement class balance 2-3 months ?

Your saying a lot of things

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it sucks that traditional Pvp has slowed down here on JC and ranked is all but dead Galactic starfighter has been popping constantly, at all hours of the day and night, since it launched.

We have some good competition in GSF on both Imp and Pub sides. And since you can only que in groups of 4 there is no chance you are going to get railroaded by a moderately skilled premade all on voice comm's tearing you apart.

For the pvpers looking for a more balanced fight maybe it is time to dust off those Jedi Covenant toons and hop in the cockpit...

Although it sucks that traditional Pvp has slowed down here on JC and ranked is all but dead Galactic starfighter has been popping constantly, at all hours of the day and night, since it launched.

We have some good competition in GSF on both Imp and Pub sides. And since you can only que in groups of 4 there is no chance you are going to get railroaded by a moderately skilled premade all on voice comm's tearing you apart.

For the pvpers looking for a more balanced fight maybe it is time to dust off those Jedi Covenant toons and hop in the cockpit...

Palease

Once again this is a PvE server... Who gives a $--+

I give $===s all day.....But not a single F---- will be given....

I think I am going to come back to the game....anyone still here or is it full time to Pop5 for me?

Cheers,

Hobi