The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Circular lightsabers, lightbikes, tradeskill customization

Kapono

I'd love to see circular-style lightsabers, like the Tron lightdiscs.... and as long as we're at it, lightbikes and lightjets would be totally rock and roll. I don't usually buy Cartel packs, but in the case of these items, I would. :)

What would be really, REALLY cool would be if you could customize the lightbike with lightsaber crystals....

Something else I'd totally pay money for would be the ability to have:

1. A tradeskill interface where I could queue up missions (more than 1 at a time)

2. The ability to "reshuffle" the gathering tradeskill missons, or to eliminate from display certain types of missions (Underworld Trading cloth or gift missions, for example), or - even better- to display ALL mission at all times.

3. The ability to use more than one of the same mission discovery item at a time, and to queue up multiple item missions for one companion to do.

4. Have mission discovery items stack like consumables.

5. The ability to have discovery specific crafting - rather than have your bags/mail fill up with items you're going to reverse engineer, have the ability to check off a button to invest the materials into an automatic crafting discovery while consuming the same (or slightly more) materials than usual.

Edited by Kapono
additions!