specc in 2.5

SWEtree

I have seen lots of feedback about 2.5 patch. Alot of ppl are angry because "smash monkey" will be the only way to go.

I have tried the specc and in pvp im almost abit ashamed when ive used the specc because i know how easymode it is.But now the other speccs seems to get a hit and more people gonna specc into the monkey specc. Im staying with my own specc and im not going near the monkey specc. How are you lads/gals gonna play after the patch?

And tell me why you specc into the monkey-specc.

This is not a whine thread even if (now when ive read it) maybe seems like it. Im just curious about how and why ppl play the way they play. btw im a guardian.

I hate to sound like a noob, but may I ask what the Monkey specc is? never heard of it...

Smash Monkey is a derogatory term relating to people using Rage or Focus (The SW equivalent of force sweep is Smash) due to how simple the rotation is, so much so that a monkey could pull it off (Zen/Combat Focus -> Force Leap -> Sweep -> blade storm -> other damage -> Force Exhaustion -> Zealous Leep -> sweep -> blade storm -> other damage -> repeat indefinately, defensive cooldowns when necessary)

I definitely got the derogatory part down and with smash makes sense with the Sith side being identified. Since I have little experience with Emp side. But to answer the OP, I am a Guardian Tank and that will never change. I am lvling now for the first time through story currently lvl 41 and I know there will be changes coming but I am a tank all the way. I will eventually lvl a Sent too but for now I won't be changing my Guardian. Never much liked the Focus tree. I am interested in seeing the difference after these changes but I don't PVP and I have heard some say that it is where these changes would effect the most, not sure.

Adapt and overcome, motto for life :).