More in-depth lore

Hangslow

I'd really like to see more of the lore behind the entire star wars franchise. On the Holonet, they've got archives of dates going back 30,00 years or something. Why not expand on that content? I may be missing out on something because I never played KOTOR so i'm not sure if that covered what I'm talking about but what about content that covers the great hyperspace war; the force war on Tython; the birth of the Sith, the Jedi civil war, the founding of the republic/empire, etc... In every sense of the phrase, start from the beginning. Anyone else agree or is it just wishful thinking?

Most, if not all of those have already been done, in some form or another. Jedi Civil War is KOTOR. The others are done in novels and comics if I'm not mistaken. Hell, there's even an era they skipped over in those vids that was KOTOR II. Edited by LordGarmaZabi

Most, if not all of those have already been done, in some form or another. Jedi Civil War is KOTOR. The others are done in novels and comics if I'm not mistaken. Hell, there's even an era they skipped over in those vids that was KOTOR II.

I'm not talkin' books or comics though :p I'm talking about a game. The story aspect of TOR was the best i've seen in a while. I'd like that with all of the backstory of how it all began. Make the great hyperspace war an operation or something like that. it'd be cool but at the rate BW is going with fixing TOR, it's never going to happen :(