Can't use JA-3 Speeder on my lower level characters

Sorei

I have earned a Speeder but I can't use it, too.

I wrote to Customer Services. They told me that "Please write this problem to Bug Reports Site"

When this problem will be solved ? When New Patch will be written ?

Thanks.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cannot express how dissapointing it is to have bugged reward for subbing... this is a fat slap in the face...

If you want non-bugged speeder go give some more money and buy from market, huh? Becouse they care so little about "rewards" they advertise that they dont even test em. Add to this the 2 hours waiting for support ticket and still no answer and we got a really bad customer experience.

yeah i wonder if they did this on purpose to see how many people would spend cartel points to make their "free gift" work.

I hate EA they are just money grubbing scum ...always have been always will be

you mean aside from subscribers getting 50% off of first purchase of CC right? because that isnt a reward for being a subscriber or anything

yes but it won't be hurting them to just sit back and watch people spending cartel points just so they can use their "free gift" right? EA have always been money grubbing like this in all their games ....such as DLC on the first day of release of games etc etc . I wonder if they have a department called "The how to squeeze more money out of this department" you only gotta look at the cost of in game cosmetics and customisation to see this ...how much for a haircut again i forget now but loads right?