2 Vs 2 PVP Tournament *sign up here*

TooGreat

2v2 pvp tournament

Who: Any two player compilation (same two characters that sign up will perform in each match)

Where: Tatooine Open PVP area

When: Sunday November 3rd @ 8 pm pacific (bracket will be posted in this thread no later than 1 hour prior to start time)

Rules:

1. Entry Fee will be 100k per team

2. Player will remain on the same toon throughout the entire tournament

3. Any outside assistance will be an instant DQ. (unless the other team agrees to start the match over)

4. Matches will be refereed by selected members to ensure nothing fishy is going on.

5. If you are not in the area for roll call at 8pm you forfeit your entry fee.

6. Replacement teams and late entrys will be on a case by case basis.

PRIZE

1 MILLION CREDITS TO THE WINNING TEAM

200K TO SECOND PLACE

Please sign up in the thread below with both your character names (include team name if you like).

All Submissions must be paid for no later than 730pm PST Sunday. I will not include you in the bracket unless you pay.

All entry fee should be mailed to Snychunk (Imp side).

If your not comfortable mailing them to me, do /who sny and whisper me on one of my toons. I will make and effort to be on Snychunk throughout the week if possible. Entry fees are being collected early to ensure that the tournament starts and finishes at a decent hour.

I look forward to running this tournament for our community and look forward to future events. Come support our server and more importantly do some killin