GTN-Mail notification on items sold

Aephrael

Can we get a fix on the glitch that occurs when patches come in, or servers shut down for whatever reason that ...

(the example I give will assume TUE is the patch or shutdown).

Character has placed items on GTN (any number of items) on MON for 48 hours, Tue is patch, POST-Patch some sell. The Mail service notification, both the impending, as well as actual money notification read like "Somebody has bought something.....". Now, I don't really care who bought the item. But, I do want to know what sold so that I can craft a replacement of it. I don't want to sift thru all the other items cross-referencing it to a list to see whats missing (and therefore, what sold). It's an issue that has been around since I started playing over a year ago. I keep hoping for a fix, but fixes of old issues appear to be not worth the time. :mad:

I was just dealing with this and I absolutely hate it.

I have no way of knowing what I sold (don't really care to who) without doing a hard count of what I've got and what's still on sale.

The GTN is a core part of my gameplay and I keep an inventory and sales records and this breakdown in bookkeeping just adds unnecessary aggravation.

That's why I usually don't list things when I know there's a patch coming but I wasn't thinking about what day it was when I put things on sale this time around.

It's been happening for as long as I can remember so it's not a new issue.

It may have even been around since the start of the game but I didn't really play the GTN back then and didn't notice.

Since it only affects items you have listed across a server reset, you only get to see it if you're a frequent seller or just happen to list something on the wrong days.