BC Bounty Board / RP-PvP

MahneWarrior

Greetings,

I was wondering does BC have a bounty board akin to the one on Ebon Hawk, and how does the community in general feel about RP-PvP, in the sense of solving confutation via ingame duels instead of rolls or free form.

Reason I ask is because I tend to be more of a RP-PvP type player that enjoys seeking bounties / being hunted by hunters and I rather solve said encounters with friendly ingame duels. I transferred to Jung Ma expected a lot of this, but sadly I was mistaken. So as of right now it is a toss up between Hawk and BC.

Greetings,

I was wondering does BC have a bounty board akin to the one on Ebon Hawk, and how does the community in general feel about RP-PvP, in the sense of solving confutation via ingame duels instead of rolls or free form.

Reason I ask is because I tend to be more of a RP-PvP type player that enjoys seeking bounties / being hunted by hunters and I rather solve said encounters with friendly ingame duels. I transferred to Jung Ma expected a lot of this, but sadly I was mistaken. So as of right now it is a toss up between Hawk and BC.

We currently don't have too many RP groups or players dedicated to the aspect of RP/PvP, so you probably won't find a very well established bounty board here :/

However, I do actually like the overall idea behind setting up this sort of continuing event, as it could create a good bit of fun for different guilds and players to get involved in.

Would you possibly be interested in leading and encouraging this here on BC? I know I can get my guild to support the idea and notion, while it will also undoubtedly attract a lot of attention from the various bounty hunter and contractor themed guilds we currently have on server :)