The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fix the visas marr robes coloration

kybotica

I noticed after purchasing the entire visas marr set off the gtn that something felt off about the robes. In kotor the robes weren't solid red like they are in this game. Upon using the black/ deep red dye module, I found the correct color scheme for the robes. The chest on these robes should be black. Is there any way to correct this issue? I mean it does allow more selling of that particular module, but you shouldn't need a dye to get the armor to be the correct color lore-wise.

Just do a quick google search and you'll see that the coloration in this game is incorrect.

Edited by kybotica
Typo correction

Considering it is dyeable. I fail to see the point?

The point is that an item you pay CC for originally requires you to spend even more CC to dye it because they colored it wrong. Granted many people buy it off the GTN, but those people still have to use the dye module for it to look right as well. I just think you shouldn't have to dye something to give it it's lore-correct color scheme.

The outfit is not solid red in SWTOR. The outfit is accurate to how it looked in KOTR 2.

Really? Cause all the in game kotor pictures I have seen have her breastplate and gloves colored black. The hood was red, as were the lower robes, but the chest and gloves were definitely black. Do a simple google image search and you'll confirm what I said.

As for the dye module being crafted, I suppose that is better than it being a CC dye. Still, shouldn't need to dye the gear to make it look the way it should have initially.

Well when I bought mine, they were solid red. I guess when I get off work I will grab a fresh set from my collections tab and see what color those end up. I will post pics if I end up being correct. All I know is the set I bought was NOT the correct color, but maybe I overlooked a dye module that had already been inserted. I will double check with collections and report back.

My graphics are set to max. I recovered a set from my collections, and it is the correct color. IDK what happened to the original set, but I know I wouldn't have made this topic unless it wasn't right. oh well. Apologies for the needless thread, as it turns out.