a movie in the making

Juey

I realise you're limited by the game engine, but I think the camera work use some work, it's very jerky in places.

That being said, a couple of the shots, I don't really see the point of them? Is there supposed to be a voice overlay, which would explain the extended walking scenes?

Yes, you're going to have randoms in the background on Korriban, but I don't think crowding around those NPCs was a good choice. What was the point of that? A Pureblood and Rattataki stop... another Pureblood and Rattataki (who is inexplicably smiling) from entering the Academy because... these three dudes are having a heated discussion?

Why all the establishing shots for Korriban, as well as the really long, up-and-down pan?

Am I missing some of the audio, or something?

HAha yes thanks for the feedback. The "smiling" was supposed to be "smirking", but the "actors" was lacking the correct emotes and I didn't have the time to correct them. There is going to be fully voiced, so yes, it will make more sense once we are done with the voice recording. Agree again about the camera, I need a mouse pad, I don't use one currently.

The shots of Korriban was for scenery, a nod to the Academy and Valley of the Lords., and it was in fact my first time ever being there. So it's also for people who aren't familiar with the planet it's architecture generally.

Ah right, because without audio, that first scene makes very little sense.

Are they all Sith, in the first scene? Because the woman in the trench coat really doesn't look it and neither does Ms. Smiles. The costumes for the second scene, on Tatooine, were done quite well (all things considered), but Korriban seems a bit eclectic.

Ah right, because without audio, that first scene makes very little sense.

Are they all Sith, in the first scene? Because the woman in the trench coat really doesn't look it and neither does Ms. Smiles. The costumes for the second scene, on Tatooine, were done quite well (all things considered), but Korriban seems a bit eclectic.

That woman in hte trench coat was supposed to be an advance student at the sith academy together with that guy. Are you sure the clothing wasnt in accordance with the dress codes for sith students? None of us thought of that. Ms Smiles is supposed to be a bad *** bounty hunter, not supposed to be smiling like that at all... The couple walking by wasn't trying to enter the academy, they were simply making fun and pity on the weakling students they consider to be Academy rats.

Edited by Juey