Is there any Interest? Starting a 'Late Night' Guild Imperial Side(after 9pm server)

Cyole

I see a lot of posts for people looking for a 'Late Night' Guild. I am in the same boat, but don't see many who pander to that specific crowd. This post is kind of a 'test' to see if there is enough interest to go ahead and start a guild specific to those who can only play late nights(after 9pm server time, 11pm central time) and who need a little help finding others to play with.

I envision this being a casual sort of thing at first, just accumulating people together in one place so people have some options with finding other people to play with, be it leveling, Flashpoints, Ops, or PVP.

Then if there is enough interest, and enough people to do so we could start creating OPS teams, and scheduling activities.

Again, this is just to see what interest there is on this server. If I get a few dozen responses or so of like minded people looking for this sort of thing. I will go ahead and set it up and work with you to try and set up a friendly, casual place where we can all meet up 'Late Nights' and play together.

If you are interested send me a PM with you character name, and what kind of activities you are looking for in a guild.

Thank you, and may the Force be with you!

Edited by Cyole
grammar