Artifice bug: reverse engineering info missing

Tsillah

I already sent two in game tickets so that's done.

I have artifice maxed on two characters so I tried it on both. I bought relics with classic commendations. I reverse engineered them and they said there was a 20% chance on getting a schem.

On both attempts RE failed with an error message saying that the reverse engineering information is missing. I didn't even get any mats back so it really looks like an error.

Of course I submitted a ticket for each character and they were closed with the comment that it was sent through. Fair enough. What I think is poor service then is that I had to open a ticket to ask for a refund of my classic comms. Not a huge deal but I'd think that's not something I'd have to ask for. That should be automatic.

In any case the bug is there and I was able to reproduce it on another toon. If you are not supposed to be able to RE them it shouldn't tell you there's a 20% chance but that error message seems to indicate it really is a bug.

EDIT: I was convinced I was posting this in the bugs forum. Hopefully someone can move it there.

Edited by Tsillah
wrong forum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.