Mannequins On Ship To Display All The Armors We Have

zafrina

Especially when it comes to special armors like social armor or cartel pieces etc. a player may not wear that armor forever but maybe it looks cool and it should be displayed. So why not have some kind of unlock for mannequins that you can display your various armors on?

Love the idea of the Mannequins though not alot of room on the ships, I would say either allow for Bigger ships (Im a member of the dark council after all) or Give us some sort of large player housing on planets (again im a member of the dark council, why shouldnt I have my own citidel ^_^). With the housing in place that would allow for space to display many different Mannequins on the ship instead of the 1 they would give if they did it. Cause I have LOTS of armor set ups i love but dont use currently.

I played Star Wars Galaxies and they had player houses of all different kinds and sizes where you could display trophies and buy furniture etc. I was under the impression that SWTOR didn't want player houses (which is too bad) and that's why our ships are our homes but I would love for them to make some sort of space on-board where we can display things like armor. Maybe a Trophy Room?

Dark Council members have some pull right? ;)

If they added a whole new room for Trophies that would work well for the Mannequin Idea, maybe give you an option to modify your ship, turn the cargo room into a trophy room instead, manage designs, lighting, ect. If Rift can do it I know SWTOR can for sure.