The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

List prices for unlocks

Mujambee

Hi,

I would like to know in advance the price for some unlocks:

1. How much will it cost me to unlock a collection item. When purchasing an armor from the cartel market I'd like to know in advance how much CC I will have to add on top of it to be able to use it on all my characters.

2. Account wide unlocks. A preferred player can know the price for character unlocks in the CM, but if he wants to purchase an account wide unlock, he needs to have at least enough CCs to get the individual one.

There are probably other cases of hidden costs that I can't think of at the moment.

1. Prices for unlocking armors for your collection vary depending on rarity (or its popularity factor in essense). it usually ranges from 360 to 560 I think. In order to accurately deterimine its price, it would be best if you logged in a different character and clicked the button displayed with the item you unlocked with another character to see how much it would cost.

2. I bought whatever account unlocks i wanted with credits, so I wouldn't really know how much each is worth through CC.

Edit: My bad this a request for more disclosure of information. DIdn't read the sub forum title.

Edited by Nickious