25% crit for carnage

Ghostius

You are not very helpful with sarcastic remark. Elaborating or simply pointing to better source would be much more helpful.

Nothing to elaborate, noxxic is in most cases a terrible source of information. The forum, particularly the class subsections are full of great guides.

Nothing to elaborate, noxxic is in most cases a terrible source of information. The forum, particularly the class subsections are full of great guides.

Actually, class subsections are full of threads with people with different opinions about matter.

No sticky where new and old players could learn about their class, no guides, just opinions, and outdated stuff. No reliable third party sites and exiting ones are aparently terrible, without any evidence why they are not reliable.

Actually, class subsections are full of threads with people with different opinions about matter.

No sticky where new and old players could learn about their class, no guides, just opinions, and outdated stuff. No reliable third party sites and exiting ones are aparently terrible, without any evidence why they are not reliable.

KBN's Guide to Combat Spec (or: how to sentinel tank)

i dit some testing.

my Crit is 0 on my items i have acc and power and surge and augments str so str give me crit .

on the training dummy i geting 3800 on first opening but then i put crit into my sabers and belt and bracer and now i am geting 4000+ on the first opening

with crit items unbuffed i get 5% more in in before and the 5% cleary gives some more dps 200 more dps in what i had before