The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Vader vs Darth Nox

BacaWicket

Vader.

Every EU character is weaker than Palpatine, Yoda, Luke, and Vader. Those four are canonically the most powerful force users in the galaxy's history. Vader more so before his injuries, but even after he was nothing to scoff at. He did after all kill Palpatine, the most powerful Sith ever, and he defeated Luke in ESB. Granted Luke was still fairly untrained in ESB and would go on to defeat Vader in the rematch, but Luke is pretty much Anakin in terms of raw force ability.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vader.

Every EU character is weaker than Palpatine, Yoda, Luke, and Vader. Those four are canonically the most powerful force users in the galaxy's history. Vader more so before his injuries, but even after he was nothing to scoff at. He did after all kill Palpatine, the most powerful Sith ever, and he defeated Luke in ESB. Granted Luke was still fairly untrained in ESB and would go on to defeat Vader in the rematch, but Luke is pretty much Anakin in terms of raw force ability.

The only thing I'd say is that while Luke and Sids are THE most powerful with Yoda being the second most powerful Jedi, it could be argued that people like Darth Plagueis and Darth Caedus could either be on par with or surpass Vader and be just under or on par with ROTS Yoda. Other than that I agree with this.

Lol Nox would have this quite handily. The reasons are so obvious there isn't a need to go through them.

The only way you would see it otherwise is because you refuse to accept change to the established status quo like a certain few in this thread do.

Lol Nox would have this quite handily. The reasons are so obvious there isn't a need to go through them.

The only way you would see it otherwise is because you refuse to accept change to the established status quo like a certain few in this thread do.

Anakin was a prophesized chosen one birthed into existence by the Force itself.

Yeah, just not seeing how Darth Nox remotely compares.

Anakin was a prophesized chosen one birthed into existence by the Force itself.

Yeah, just not seeing how Darth Nox remotely compares.

Let's see he was a half trained Jedi with extremely limited knowledge of the force. He then fell to the darkside and had all of his limbs chopped off and almost burnt to death. This of course severely weakened his connection to the force.

Then you have Nox a dark lord of the sith who was fully trained and has very deep understanding of the force. He can summon lightning storms, perform DS rituals, has the power of several other Sith lords to call on. Is very adept at healing injuries with the force...the list goes on and on. He is also highly trained in double bladed saber.

Though really the key point is the force storms and Nox's extensive use of force lightning including charging his saber with it Vader could not handle Nox's lightning based assault.

Let's see he was a half trained Jedi with extremely limited knowledge of the force. He then fell to the darkside and had all of his limbs chopped off and almost burnt to death. This of course severely weakened his connection to the force.

Then you have Nox a dark lord of the sith who was fully trained and has very deep understanding of the force. He can summon lightning storms, perform DS rituals, has the power of several other Sith lords to call on. Is very adept at healing injuries with the force...the list goes on and on. He is also highly trained in double bladed saber.

Though really the key point is the force storms and Nox's extensive use of force lightning including charging his saber with it Vader could not handle Nox's lightning based assault.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/527/476/903.jpg

This forum was always infested with OR fanboys. They think any player character > The Ones. They usually don't know anything of the EU. If you read the right threads though you can see we have a few sane posters over here :p

On topic: Even Kenobi would whoop Nox's ***.

This forum section was always populated by movie era fanboys.They still think movie related characters > OR ones. They usually are very biased and don't want their precious little Palpatines,Anakins,Obi-Wans and Yodas to not be kings the universe . If you read the right posts though you can see we have a few people who see things without SW movie tinted glasses over here.

On topic : Nox would wipe the floor with almost the whole movie era Jedi Council.

Off topic : I don't even have an inquisitor character.

Edited by Kaedusz

This forum section was always dominated by movie era fanboys.They still think movie related characters > OR ones. They usually are very biased and don't want their precious little Palpatines,Anakins,Obi-Wans and Yodas to go under. If you read the right posts though you can see we have a few people who see things without SW movie tinted glasses over here.

It's not fanboyism when you are right.

On topic : Nox would wipe the floor with almost the whole movie era Jedi Council.

Nox has literally 0 chance against Yoda, Mace, Anakin, or prime Shaak Ti. ROTS Ti and Kenobi could realistically take on her too. Maybe even Plo Koon and Kit Fisto. That leaves 5 more masters out of 12. Hardly almost the whole council...

Ah zoltan the epitome of my earlier example of people that never want to disturb what they consider an established status quo. Another movie fan boy.

Provide quotes for your ridiculous claims and I might even consider taking you seriously. Until then rage on as you want, like I care...

Nox has literally 0 chance against Yoda, Mace, Anakin, or prime Shaak Ti. ROTS Ti and Kenobi could realistically take on her too. Maybe even Plo Koon and Kit Fisto. That leaves 5 more masters out of 12. Hardly almost the whole council...

I said almost. That leaves Yoda and Mace out. By that i mean not wiping the floor. Certainly not a lopsided victory for them.

And Kit Fisto, seriously?I don't think even you believe that. Stinks of fanboyism a mile away.

Edited by Kaedusz

It's not fanboyism when you are right.

Nox has 0 chance against Anakin...you really do spout some crap I have to say, well done.

I'll give you that nox wouldn't beat mace, yoda or even prime shaak ti, the rest of them however...

This forum section was always populated by movie era fanboys.They still think movie related characters > OR ones. They usually are very biased and don't want their precious little Palpatines,Anakins,Obi-Wans and Yodas to not be kings the universe . If you read the right posts though you can see we have a few people who see things without SW movie tinted glasses over here.

Off topic : I don't even have an inquisitor character.

No offense but pretty much every thread I've seen on here suggests that the player characters are massively overrated. What has Nox done to suggest she can even react if Vader blitzes? It is downright insane to suggest Nox is even comparable in dueling when you compare their feats and accolades and in force power, apart from lightning, Vader has feats that prove him being superior.

Off Topic: If your suggesting at the same time that's ridiculous and if your saying separately, again what has Nox done to suggest being able to stand up to the likes of Kenobi, Anakin, Fisto, Mace, Shaak Ti and Yoda? All of them have accolades and feats showing them as among the top tier of the mythos.

No offense but pretty much every thread I've seen on here suggests that the player characters are massively overrated. What has Nox done to suggest she can even react if Vader blitzes? It is downright insane to suggest Nox is even comparable in dueling when you compare their feats and accolades and in force power, apart from lightning, Vader has feats that prove him being superior.

Off Topic: If your suggesting at the same time that's ridiculous and if your saying separately, again what has Nox done to suggest being able to stand up to the likes of Kenobi, Anakin, Fisto, Mace, Shaak Ti and Yoda? All of them have accolades and feats showing them as among the top tier of the mythos.

what you quoted wasn't directed at you

And Kit Fisto, seriously?I don't think even you believe that. Stinks of fanboyism a mile away.

Why is that so unbelievable? He certainly has the speed feats to suggest he's faster, he has enough dueling feats and accolades to put him as one of the best of the order and he's trained as a jedi consular and has a few feats to show him as an above average force wielder. I highly doubt that if both of them fought Fisto isn't going to use his superior speed and skill to push the offense and I doubt Nox is going to be able to put enough distance between them and Fisto to abuse their edge in force power. Anyway this is going way too off topic.

Nox has 0 chance against Anakin...you really do spout some crap I have to say, well done.

I'll give you that nox wouldn't beat mace, yoda or even prime shaak ti, the rest of them however...

I'm sure you have evidence to prove this farce...

I'm sure you have evidence to prove this farce...

Honestly I wouldn't waste my time. I could sit here and write a huge post but thing is you will never divert from the idea that movie characters > everyone. In the end I can't debate someone that will dismiss something just because they don't like it, it's pointless.

Honestly I wouldn't waste my time. I could sit here and write a huge post but thing is you will never divert from the idea that movie characters > everyone. In the end I can't debate someone that will dismiss something just because they don't like it, it's pointless.

So you just come in here and expect me to agree with you because you said so? I'm afraid you'll need more than that. Other wise you can leave.

RTCBrad is known as a troll, who makes inflammatory remarks without any intention of engaging in sensible debate. True objective unknown at this point, to be ridiculed and eventually ignored by those around him seems unlikely... Edited by Beniboybling

The reason why I wouldn't divert from Vader winning this is something you may not know the meaning of: Evidence.

RTCBrad is known as a troll, who makes inflammatory remarks without any intention of engaging in sensible debate. True objective unknown at this point, to be ridiculed and eventually ignored by those around him seems unlikely...

Ridiculed? Honestly I wouldn't waste your time I promise I won't care.

I don't think I've trolled anyone, I've called you out on certain issues yes. But trolled? I think you need to reassess your definition of trolling.

Hell if anything you and your associates are the ones linking troll images/gif, because you have no reasonable responses to offer.

Ridiculed? Honestly I wouldn't waste your time I promise I won't care.

I don't think I've trolled anyone, I've called you out on certain issues yes. But trolled? I think you need to reassess your definition of trolling.

Hell if anything you and your associates are the ones linking troll images/gif, because you have no reasonable responses to offer.

:rolleyes:

Not that it is at all relevant but I've posted a fair number of troll posts on this forum over the years.