wth BioWare..companion going crazy on Makeb...

Suromir

I attack ONE group of mobs...NOWHERE NEAR another one..they aren't even aggro'd..but once the first group is dead....my companion rushes to the next nearest group and starts attacking without ANY reason to do so.

it's happened 4 times...first time I thought maybe I accidently hit attack...but I noticed the 3 times after I did NOTHING to make them jump over but they're still doing it.

so why is my companion attacking at will on makeb? I've already died once over it

I attack ONE group of mobs...NOWHERE NEAR another one..they aren't even aggro'd..but once the first group is dead....my companion rushes to the next nearest group and starts attacking without ANY reason to do so.

it's happened 4 times...first time I thought maybe I accidently hit attack...but I noticed the 3 times after I did NOTHING to make them jump over but they're still doing it.

so why is my companion attacking at will on makeb? I've already died once over it

This happens fairly frequently on other planets, at least in my case that is.

On Section X, just the other day, I had Lord Scourge going completely wild on everyone and just earlier today, inside the Dark Temple, Khem Val started attacking three different groups, after dispatching each one at a time.

Wish I knew what triggers it.... At least it hasn't happened on Oricon, in the Heroic area... Yet. :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.