The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

should bounty hunting be just for bounty hunters?

dojin

Hm, why ? I mean, anyone can do it - only that Bounty Hunters have "grows" or developed a profession for it ... Lesser efficient people might perhaps fail - Bounty Hunters are those who put everything into getting their targets, even advanced prototypes.

For less difficult targets, basically anyone can succeed.

Similar to smuggling : Anyone can try it. But others work harder on being successful ...

And Diplomacy as well : An Consular has been trained to be efficient in Diplomacy ... A thing which a Bounty Hunter is most likely not to be efficient in ...

i would like to see something like class specific bounty hunting types. like for example keep the bounty for the bhers, make something specific like for smugglers. something like sith stuff for the sith and snipers like bounties, then something diplomacy for the jedi and then for troopers maybe something that has to deal with republic? but something overall like the bounties but toward class specific as well. But they are fun also.

i would like to see something like class specific bounty hunting types.

I like this idea very much ! (Mainly because I'm playing SWTOR almost exclusively for the class stories. ;) )

It would add to the diversity and add some "class story" touch to the bounty hunter missions ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer