Looking for casual RP Guild

Baughb_the_Bard

Well if you ever decide to come to the Empire side of the game, feel free to look up The Dread Masters :)

Most of our guild information can be found in our forums at thedreadmasters.com, so feel free to register an account there if you are interested :D

If you end up taking Zuhara's offer, you're still welcome to RP with <Death Rising>

Actually, screw that.

Zuhara, your whole damn guild is invited to RP with us.

Eh, I'll keep that offer in mind.

As for right now, I'm still trying to form a reliable officer core before I feel comfortable with forming RP connections with other guilds :/

I'm a newbie to SWTOR, only been playing about a month. I'm a casual player (online 2-4 times a week) looking for a guild that is friendly to casual players. So far I'm focused on exploring the story of the game (currently leveling a gunslinger. currently lvl 28)

Check out http://www.jediswtor.com.

We have 1 of 6 guilds dedicated entirely to Smuggler RP

I'm a newbie to SWTOR, only been playing about a month. I'm a casual player (online 2-4 times a week) looking for a guild that is friendly to casual players. So far I'm focused on exploring the story of the game (currently leveling a gunslinger. currently lvl 28)

Forgot 'bout my Pub guild. <Havoc Wreaked>

I'm relatively casual myself, usually only getting to play 2-4 days a week, except on school holidays. I play mostly on weekends, but you'll sometimes find me on my Pub main on Wednesday afternoons.

Eh, I'll keep that offer in mind.

As for right now, I'm still trying to form a reliable officer core before I feel comfortable with forming RP connections with other guilds :/

If you're on, I'll be on my Imp main in about two minutes.