Potential bug OR hack: Huttball falling through the floor

Cambiata

Today I experienced something in huttball that's never happened to me before. And I mean never as in, I played huttball yesterday and did not have this issue: When I leapt to both enemy and friend players, sometimes I would fall through the elevated platforms to the bottom level. It also happened occasionally when I was just walking on a platform. And once during the game, I saw it happen where one of my team players was throwing a ball to another, the second player was on an elevated platform, and the ball toss actually fell BELOW the second player, which if you know the mechanics of the ball toss ability you know that actually isn't achievable without a bug or hack.

I am on Jedi Covenant server, and I suspect the culprit is the guild Unicorn Stampede hacking (spoiler alert: even with the hack/bug, we still beat them). However I am also open to the possibility that it is simply a bug. I put a report in on the guild in game, and am posting here to find out if anyone else might have seen this issue.