Pve 78 Stats

Whattie

After you get 100% Accuracy / 110% Tech Accuracy, start equipping Surge. You can swap some Surge for Alacrity (if you reaaaaaaally like) but most people just go all out on Surge and that's fine. I have 99.97% Accuracy T_T and have all my other enhancement slots with Surge at the moment. Here is a theorycrafting post made by x-boson from sniper forums re: BiS stats http://swtorboard.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/best-in-slot-stats-for-snipersgunslingers/

If you do not want to use Alacrity then put all those points into Surge instead (after you get 100/110% Ranged Accuracy/Tech Accuracy)

• 2 weeks later...
What do you guys think about crit? My GS is undergoing upgrade from optimised 72 to 78 gear now and as the surge value goes up the crit value goes up as well. SS spec already has over 100% crit multiplier on over 50% of the damage. I'm currently running one implant with crit and one crystal = 157 crit rating, but I'm wondering if it wouldn't be beneficial to put another crystal or one mod?

• 2 weeks later...
What do you guys think about crit? My GS is undergoing upgrade from optimised 72 to 78 gear now and as the surge value goes up the crit value goes up as well. SS spec already has over 100% crit multiplier on over 50% of the damage. I'm currently running one implant with crit and one crystal = 157 crit rating, but I'm wondering if it wouldn't be beneficial to put another crystal or one mod?

i use x-boson's spreadsheet too and according to it, even if you use no alacrity enhancements 157 is higher than the sweet spot for crit, so getting even more crit-rating is a bad idea

edit: uups hope this isn't a necro

Edited by IsapientiaI

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.