Make all PvP/PvE vendor items legacy bound.

DkSharktooth

Please Make all PvP/PvE vendor items legacy bound.

Reasoning:

I have 4 toons.

I have legacy gear on all of them.

It is very very very annoying to have to purchase a new gear piece from a pvp or pve vendor, strip the armoring/mod/enhancement as well as lose the ability to equip that piece for appearance customization, then have to put it into a piece of legacy gear, mail it over, accept the mail on your other toon, strip the armoring/mod/enhancement AGAIN, then put it into the appropriate gear slot in your set that has augments in it. Why did I have to strip the armoring/mod/enhancement from the legacy gear instead of just augment it and use it? Because I would need to use the legacy gear AGAIN for future pieces to mail items over.

Thank you for reading, and I sincerely hope you implement this idea as a Quality of Life (QoL) feature.

Thanks,

DkSharktooth

Edited by DkSharktooth

Please Make all PvP/PvE vendor items legacy bound.

Reasoning:

I have 4 toons.

I have legacy gear on all of them.

It is very very very annoying to have to purchase a new gear piece from a pvp or pve vendor, strip the armoring/mod/enhancement as well as lose the ability to equip that piece for appearance customization, then have to put it into a piece of legacy gear, mail it over, accept the mail on your other toon, strip the armoring/mod/enhancement AGAIN, then put it into the appropriate gear slot in your set that has augments in it. Why did I have to strip the armoring/mod/enhancement from the legacy gear instead of just augment it and use it? Because I would need to use the legacy gear AGAIN for future pieces to mail items over.

Thank you for reading, and I sincerely hope you implement this idea as a Quality of Life (QoL) feature.

Thanks,

DkSharktooth

By making the vendor items BOP and not BOL, it means that to gear up that alt, you must earn the comms on that alt or if you want to gear that alt by earning comms on your over geared characters, you can pay the cost to move mods via legacy gear. That sounds reasonable to me.