My Sin tank gets hit for 27k in 16M HM, So why does class balance take so long?

HoboWithAStick

Below are the planned Sith Assassin changes for Game Update 2.5. Please use this thread to give feedback for these changes. You can read the full class changes blog here!

Sith Assassin

General

Dark Charge no longer heals the Assassin, but now increases armor rating by 130% (up from 115%) and deals additional threat when it damages an enemy target.

Slightly increased the damage dealt by Maul.

Slightly increased the damage dealt by Lacerate.

Darkness

3 stacks of Harnessed Darkness no longer cause the Assassin to be healed when Force Lightning deals damage. Instead, it grants Dark Protection, which increases damage reduction by 1%. Dark Protection stacks up to 4 times and lasts 18 seconds.

Swelling Shadows has been redesigned: It now increases the armor rating Dark Charge grants by an additional 20/40%.

Deception

Slightly increased the damage dealt by Voltaic Slash.

Im sorry where again does it mention madness tree. Thats right. Nowhere. As i said a minor boost to one ability in one tree will not make up a 500 dps deficit

Below are the planned Sith Assassin changes for Game Update 2.5. Please use this thread to give feedback for these changes. You can read the full class changes blog here!

Sith Assassin

General

Dark Charge no longer heals the Assassin, but now increases armor rating by 130% (up from 115%) and deals additional threat when it damages an enemy target.

Slightly increased the damage dealt by Maul.

Slightly increased the damage dealt by Lacerate.

Darkness

3 stacks of Harnessed Darkness no longer cause the Assassin to be healed when Force Lightning deals damage. Instead, it grants Dark Protection, which increases damage reduction by 1%. Dark Protection stacks up to 4 times and lasts 18 seconds.

Swelling Shadows has been redesigned: It now increases the armor rating Dark Charge grants by an additional 20/40%.

Deception

Slightly increased the damage dealt by Voltaic Slash.

Im sorry where again does it mention madness tree. Thats right. Nowhere. As i said a minor boost to one ability in one tree will not make up a 500 dps deficit

That is not all. See if you can find it. It's out there directly from the devs. Oh.. and I'm surprised you even quoted this as it isn't part of the patch notes.

Thats odd cause its the whole sin section directly from the yellow 2 .5 class patch chabges so your saying they left out class details on the class details page. Funny

I can't help you if you won't look, can't read or click on a link. It is right before your eyes. But... I don't think that is funny. It is sort of sad really.

Don't worry about it. This isn't going anywhere. Your are blinded by your own perception to use your own words. So nvm.

Edited by Rafaman

I can't help you if you won't look, can't read or click on a link. It is right before your eyes. But... I don't think that is funny. It is sort of sad really.

Don't worry about it. This isn't going anywhere. Your are blinded by your on perception to use your own words. So nvm.

Im sorry but making things uncleansable isnt a dps boost. Maybee thats why it wasnt included in the yellow forum post