grey jedi and master title

ralphieceaser

All Jedi get the master title, in beta Jedi knights who were dark aligned got the general title instead, but because of complaints everybody now gets the master title.

For more up to date info I recommend Dulfy.com and Swtor-spy, but if you use other sites remember some of them are two years or more out of date.

All Jedi get the master title, in beta Jedi knights who were dark aligned got the general title instead, but because of complaints everybody now gets the master title.

For more up to date info I recommend Dulfy.com and Swtor-spy, but if you use other sites remember some of them are two years or more out of date.

do the dark jedi get the general title too or its for everyone now too

Really? That's such a shame. I really liked it when Satele actually denied me my Master title and pointed out how far I had fallen. I would have loved the General title instead.