The real game changer in 2.5 is...

TheRealLuxford

"The Sith Sorcerer's Purge ability has been renamed Expunge."

Bioware was listening to all the sorcs when they said they needed a buff. Not just any buff but changing the name of purge to expunge. This is huge for the sorc class.

With the other team having to say "expunge me" instead of purge me, this may buy me the extra few seconds I need to Los and heal to full.

while the other team (most likely mouth breathers) laughs at the word expunge and has to use two syllables instead of one (purge),I will be full health ready to drop more 20 second dots on you.

This patch will go down as the "expunge patch" for ever changing the face of tor.

Bioware was listening to all the sorcs when they said they needed a buff. Not just any buff but changing the name of purge to expunge. This is huge for the sorc class.

With the other team having to say "expunge me" instead of purge me, this may buy me the extra few seconds I need to Los and heal to full.

while the other team (most likely mouth breathers) laughs at the word expunge and has to use two syllables instead of one (purge),I will be full health ready to drop more 20 second dots on you.

This patch will go down as the "expunge patch" for ever changing the face of tor.

Maybe I didn't read the patch notes right, but it seemed to me like they made "purge" remove all negative buffs, thus the reason they renamed purge to "expunge" because it removes LESS buffs because it's not a real purge ability.

TLDR: Sorcs actually didn't get buffed

Edited by PacifismActivist

haha, good one

LOL, brilliant

motherfrakker you're awesome :D

This patch will go down as the ]"expunge patch for ever changing the face of tor[.

I lost it