To the doom sayers.

gatestone

your right. the game has lots of flaws and you know what?

for the first time...i dont care. its still super fun.

i hope this game pulls a league of legends...in the sense that when that game launched everyone was saying how it was going to fail in a couple of months and how ****** of a game it was. look at it now. quite possibly the most played game on the internet next to WoW. if not even more then WoW.

My server (and several others) still have queues, I'm sure the group of 6-10 people that come onto the forums every day, and the truly disgusted and disgruntled WoW players that are trying to recruit others into their mindset about SWTOR.

My server (and several others) still have queues, I'm sure the group of 6-10 people that come onto the forums every day, and the truly disgusted and disgruntled WoW players that are trying to recruit others into their mindset about SWTOR.

most people i know love the game...only complaints i have seen are mostly stupid ones. granted their are some good points being made, but the game is still a blast.

Constructive feedback is always needed. The problem is, most folks do not know how to give constructive feedback. Heck, most don't even know what that term means. The public school system has failed a great many folks. These boards are too often a testament to that.

your right. the game has lots of flaws and you know what?

for the first time...i dont care. its still super fun.

i hope this game pulls a league of legends...in the sense that when that game launched everyone was saying how it was going to fail in a couple of months and how ****** of a game it was. look at it now. quite possibly the most played game on the internet next to WoW. if not even more then WoW.

not beating WoW , but they still have something like 5M players.

Really hope TOR gets to the same point! I want this game to succeed and seriously, ive played lots of MMO's before...the good ones and the less good ones and TOR is the one with the less sh its happening at launch and with the more content(again, at launch).

Constructive feedback is always needed. The problem is, most folks do not know how to give constructive feedback. Heck, most don't even know what that term means. The public school system has failed a great many folks. These boards are too often a testament to that.

Dude, your sig... had to say, it's pretty kickin'!

Edited by Digital-N-Plus