making sith republic toons

SpacemanR

Okay, I know that sounds crazy, but really,

1. It's a person's preference

2. Even though the Republic and Sith are fighting each other, I'm sure that there might be a very small number of sith who support the republic and would rather fight with them then against them.

I thought that maybe it would be a good idea to try to make a pureblood sith smuggler because maybe it would make very interesting gameplay at least.:D As I thought more about it though, I thought that I would try to romance Risha(forgive me if I spelled her name wrong) since she is the smuggler's first companion or at least the second one. As I thought about it however, I got creeped out; I mean come on, a pureblood sith and a human flirting with each other:o Are you serious?

Also, The republic would be open to training Sith who want to "defect" from the empire, right? I mean, does all of this just sound crazy or would this all just be normal since this is a starwars game?

I think you misunderstand me. I'm talking about unlocking the Sith pureblood class.

Sith pureblood is not a class, it's a race. And your question is pretty pointless because you can already create characters of any race and class combination through legacy unlocks, it's actually very hard to miss.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.