Quinn Isn't Healing (Literally)

Mintygrenade

I was playing my Juggernaut on Nar Shaddaa and Quinn literally wasn't trying to heal me at all. I checked he wasn't on passive and he was on healing stance (Med Watch). I tried switching him in and out with Vette, I switched his stances in and out, and switched him in and out of passive. I haven't tried getting back on and off yet though. Has anyone else had this problem before?

Make sure you don't have a damage pet out as per the known issue list:

•If any group member has a vanity pet that becomes damaged, Companion Characters will stop healing players until the pet is dismissed.

• Dev Post

Hi Mintygrenade,

I've got my eye on this for additional players to report if they're seeing it too! Please see if Quinn's just disliking the bright lights of Nar Shaddaa (aka does he heal if you are on a different planet?) and double check what Laop said above.

Thanks for the report.

I have had this issue on most of my healing companions just like I have the issue on hammer station as a healer for groups. What I've knowticed is where you start your engagment you can los your companion and he won't move to heal you. Only when you force him to passive and back to heal and they are standing next to you will they attempt to heal again until you move.

Some map's seem to have invisible walls in them that you can pass thru but not heal. The example of hammer station comes in when you down the three named on the second boss fight (after bonus) you will head down a hallway where there is a door threshold and two NPCs on your left and (3 adds thru the farther door). Litterally you can stand on 1 side of the door frame and me on other and it's immpossible to heal someone as it says cannot see target.

Happened to me on Jedi Knight too.

In The False Emperor flashpoint (Story mode) I engaged HK boss. Doc did not start healing me after I got some damage and simply kept attacking the boss. I selected myself and used his 1st healing ability (Ctrl + 3). He started to heal me after that and bug did not reappear on next opponents.

I was alone in FP (no group), Doc's abilities were not disabled, he was in healing stance, I had no pets with me.

Regards

I am not sure if this is going to help at all.. But at one time or another, I have had all my healing companions stop healing.. Treek, Theran, Doc, Guss, and Elara at one time or another have just failed to heal.. To fix the issue, I would dismiss the companion and resummons..

I have never reported it as I have no clue how to reproduce the issue.. Other than to say, it seems to happen when my companion has been out for a while and we have been doing a lot of dailies or questing.. It is almost as if they get tired and cranky after awhile.. lol

I guess my point is, at one time or another, all my healers have for whatever reason stopped healing me.. But, at least I know how to fix it.. :)

• Dev Post
I fixed it, for some reason his healing abilities were disabled and i just had to enable them. I don't know how that happened.

Super glad that it was something you were able to discover and get corrected! Bug thread being closed due to resolution. o/''\o