Bount Hunter Only Guild?

haveatya

First off, are there any? Secondly, if there aren't any...would anyone like to make one with me? I think it would be a cool idea to have groups of all bounty hunters roving the server or in flasbpoints doing what BH's do besg, causing complete destruction and chaos!

This has been attempted a few times with varying degrees of seriousness, but ultimately it's unlikely you're going to see a top tier guild doing this. A raid composed of only Powertechs and Mercenaries would be fine for HM content but would be pretty difficult to contend in new NiM modes with such a lack of diversity in the comp.

A couple of limitations come to mind. Powertech tanks, while having relatively steady damage profiles, have few true cooldowns. Mercenary healers have limited AoE and play best with other heals (i.e., kolto residue buff). Fights where a lot of mobility is required (e.g., NiM DG) are going to be a problem. Commando and Vanguard dps combos are missing a lot of raid utility - bloodthirsts, ballistic shields, stealth res, and more.

If you were wanting to be a social guild only and screw around in lower level ops you should be fine.