Black Talon Loot.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone any luck with the jugg drop? And is it now confirmed which option you have to choose, light or dark?

Update!

So after running this about two dozen times or so since yesterday I've come up with:

CONFIRMED

2-3 Marauder chests from the first boss (Sgt. Boran)

2-3 Agent chests from the first boss (Sgt. Boran)

1 Bounty Hunter chest from the second boss

1 Inquisitor chest from the first boss

No Juggernaut chest as of yet.

-peace

Edited by Scyion

first run, had it :p You're just being unlucky i guess, but see it from the bright side, its just the second day after release!

Are you referring to getting the Juggernaut chest piece or the Bounty Hunter chest piece?

Cause the BH one definitely drops, I have one in my bags. No sign of the Juggernaut one though.

hey guys i got a question, anyone done alot of Black Talon?

Ever seen a "Juggernaut's Body Armor" dropp? (chest piece, heavy armor)

I have done black talon, maybe ten or so times on various characters and have never seen a jugger body armor drop, my jugg is wearing the maurader chest piece for now.

Then I think we should open tickets. Nothing at that level should be this rare.

I placed a /bug report about the issue, hopefully to get someone to look at the loot table to ensure everything is working. Which i do not think it is. too many runs from too many people and no armor yet I have an almost 99% drop rate on the SI robe got a jug shield generator once out of my 50 runs.

I placed a /bug report about the issue, hopefully to get someone to look at the loot table to ensure everything is working. Which i do not think it is. too many runs from too many people and no armor yet I have an almost 99% drop rate on the SI robe got a jug shield generator once out of my 50 runs.

Yeah I saw the jugg shield generator drop too, but I was running with an inquisitor who was new to the game and they needed on it and won the roll :( DERPFACE!

I've been looking for a resource with boss loot tables. Is there one anywhere? I know of Torhead and similar sites that have item databases but not their drop rates or drop locations. I come from WoW so gear planning and collecting is important for me. Also I like to have a unified looking armor on my character even if the stats are not optimal. But moddable gear really makes this a non-issue.

I'm begining to wonder if the first boss light/dark drops the juggernaut's body armor. He Drop the Op jacket and the maruader robe. On both sides, found this out on my last 4 runs of the early morning. Ops jacket from chest, and Marauder's robe from both chest and dark side droid kill. I'm wondering if the Mon Cal drop the heavy armors, since I know he drops the BH chest. First encounter for medium armor, second for heavy and the bonus driod for light? Any thoughts

Another 20 runs up to the Mon Cal boss and still no armor drop, even ran it with 3 other Juggs to see if we could stack the deck and nothing, Gloves from first boss and Boots from Second thats all for every run.

I ran BT solo yesterday as a mercenary, and every single drop was for BH. The only thing I didn't get was helmet and legs. (I heard these don't drop at all?)

BH Boots 1st drop (lockbox behind sarge)

BH Chest 2nd drop ( mon cal)

BH Gloves 3rd drop (from a "strong" droid i think")

BH Shield 4th drop (from the bonus droid)

BH Pistol 5th drop (from the padawan)

In addition i got some green from the lockboxes (one blaster and one shield, both BH stats)

I have no idea if this was VERY lucky, or that it has changed to only drop usable loot. I picked light side option and was level 17 at the time. This was also my first BT run, so I have no other data to work with though.

I didn't do a second run to equip Mako, as I actually thought it only dropped class specific equipment and was mostly after the chest.

This post contains on topic and slightly off-topic information, you have been fore-warned.

When I did Black Talon with a group a couple of days ago, a BH got her armoured top after 6 runs, we were with an Inquisitor and he did not get anything drop for his class, but we did get 2 Op Jacket drops, for the 2 Imp Agents on the team.

However, the Esseles for Republic seems to have the same interesting thing, I ran it a couple of times earlier on my Lvl 38 Smuggler as I wanted to get the Trooper top for Akaavi, and ended up getting a Jedi Robe.

Honestly, I think it's a random drop chance, it might have a 4% chance to drop an orange per run, and that would, in theory, mean a 1% chance to drop the class you are playing.

Edited by McKaby

I ran BT solo yesterday as a mercenary, and every single drop was for BH. The only thing I didn't get was helmet and legs. (I heard these don't drop at all?)

BH Boots 1st drop (lockbox behind sarge)

BH Chest 2nd drop ( mon cal)

BH Gloves 3rd drop (from a "strong" droid i think")

BH Shield 4th drop (from the bonus droid)

BH Pistol 5th drop (from the padawan)

In addition i got some green from the lockboxes (one blaster and one shield, both BH stats)

I have no idea if this was VERY lucky, or that it has changed to only drop usable loot. I picked light side option and was level 17 at the time. This was also my first BT run, so I have no other data to work with though.

I didn't do a second run to equip Mako, as I actually thought it only dropped class specific equipment and was mostly after the chest.

The pants and the helmet are bugged for the bountyhunter they never drop

I'm at oh.. 34 runs now and no drop :mad:

This might be slightly off-topic, but I figured it would help for those of us who have been looking for the Juggernaut chest.

There is a very similar looking quest reward from Belsavis, a Heroic 4-man quest called Breakthrough:

http://www.torhead.com/mission/8HDQVAp

Here's a screenshot of the rewards:

http://imageshack.us/f/802/breakthroughquestreward.jpg/

Red trim reward, Fortified Quadranium Chestguard:

http://www.torhead.com/item/hzYNezb/fortified-quadranium-chestguard

Purple trim reward, Heavy Quadrium Body Armor:

http://www.torhead.com/item/1q3stPj/heavy-quadranium-body-armor

The robe has a bit more armoring around the shoulders and chest, but for me, I'm very happy with it, seeing as how I figure the BT Juggernaut chest is either bugged or possibly removed.

At the same time, if you can find it, there's a Synthweaving recipe for a level 50 armor that looks identical to the red trim quest reward, called the Fortified Electrum Chestguard. (I've definitely seen the recipe of this up on the AH):

http://www.torhead.com/item/cp0158B/fortified-electrum-chestguard

Hope that helps!

Edited by Scyion