Equipping items on Companion??? Issue

a-madman

Before 2.4 was live, i am sure there was a way of putting a item on your companion without having to open your character sheet and click companion and then clicking the item???

I use to open my inventory and Ctrl+shift and right click but that doesn't work anymore???

Does anyone know of any other ways???

• Dev Post
This was a change that we made with Game Update 2.4 to add functionality in another area, but it actually removed the functionality for Companion equipping. Luckily, after tomorrow's patch, Alt + RightClick will equip items from your inventory to your summoned Companion Character. o/''\o

This was a change that we made with Game Update 2.4 to add functionality in another area, but it actually removed the functionality for Companion equipping. Luckily, after tomorrow's patch, Alt + RightClick will equip items from your inventory to your summoned Companion Character. o/''\o

Lol, I had just figured out how to do this right before 2.4 hit and I went to do it the other day and it wouldn't work. Thought I might have been imagining it and had me questioning my sanity for a while. Good to know that I'm not going crazy after all.