The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Option to move on-ship Mail and GTN

Bethmora

Move them where? and why? Your post is not very clear, so if you want the Dev's to take you complaint seriously, you need to provide more DETAILS then you have so far.

EDIT: I re-read your post and it sounds like you do not like the way the Legacy system currently has them only as an un-lockable perk is that correct?

Edited by Niccali

Move them where? and why? Your post is not very clear, so if you want the Dev's to take you complaint seriously, you need to provide more DETAILS then you have so far.

EDIT: I re-read your post and it sounds like you do not like the way the Legacy system currently has them only as an un-lockable perk is that correct?

'Option to move' Mail Box and GTN, anywhere we want on the ship. I don't know how clearer to put it.

I wouldn't mind having the option. About the only reason I dislike the placement of these things on every ship except the Smuggler, is having to pass that useless bucket of bolts ship droid going between them. In the Fury, I have to run right in front of it and listen to it mindlessly prattle and the same goes for the others. Only the XS allows you to completely avoid the ship droid when going from GTN terminal to mailbox. (And no, sending the stupid thing out on missions doesn't mute it. The game duplicates its model when you make it craft and it remains in its spot most of the time when you send it on missions - still talking).

I don't have a problem with the locations ,but having them be "movable" to different locations in the ship would be neat. So would decorative modules for your ship to change the interior look of rooms. Or being able to add items to decorate it (like a carbonized bounty for the bhs) to a room. Edited by Angry_Android