i cant pick a server

Ganrex

actually i cant even see the server screen anymore!!!!!! i click to load the game i type in my password and it loads for about 30 seconds with the screen where satele is on the right and malgus on the left and that on jedi who died in the middle. THEN the game takes the liberty to close itself!!!!!! and i try to login again and it does the same ***king thing again!!! i tried to call bioware or someone for help but the number on their website doesnt seem to work<gee i wonder why>. Any suggestions??????? i did everything i need to to play as well payment everything is handled now i just want to play.

PS the farthest iv gotten was when the server screen came up and it told me to pick a server but there were no servers to pick from or anything the whole screen was blank. i tried to open a ticket but im not sure that it went through.

if you have a number or someone i can call please please please post it i also have disk 3 in

I had an update run yesterday and when logged in I had zero servers. Closed out and re opened and to me right to my server. In beta however I had a different pc that had peer blocker on it and it apparently blocks the server list from loading when it is running. So if you have peerblocker try to disable and see if the server list loads. If that doesnt work maybe see if you have anti virus/firewall on pc see if it has a game mode that can be turned on or if it doesnt disable when playing (last resort seeing I hate to tell someone to make pc vulnerable).