LF Non Force User RPers!

Nivek_Sivad

Hello, Begeren Colony,

It's me! Rikor/Sèvor! Don't know me? Awwww...Anyways, I just wanted to see how many Rpers we had that used a melee class like the Sith Juggernaut, but don't actually RP a Sith, just a hunter/Mandalorian/ect with a vibrosword or something.

I asked this because my friend and I are making a Mandalorian guild based on recruiting all types of non force users...Meaning Dar'manda(Non Mandalorians or outcast Mandalorians), Non Mandalorians, and Mandalorians, and we would love to see members taking on a more...unusal character background. Unusual meaning how you see all sorts of Sith crawling around the place, and bounty hunters with pistols or rifles, but...where's the melee hunters?!

If you're interested in joining that guild that I mentioned above, whisper Rikor ingame, send him an ingame mail, or whisper Sèvor(Alt code being Alt + 0232). I am also interested in finding some Mandalorian RPers who aren't already in a guild to be RP buddies with.

Sincerely,

Rikor/Sèvor

Hello, Begeren Colony,

It's me! Rikor/Sèvor! Don't know me? Awwww...Anyways, I just wanted to see how many Rpers we had that used a melee class like the Sith Juggernaut, but don't actually RP a Sith, just a hunter/Mandalorian/ect with a vibrosword or something.

I asked this because my friend and I are making a Mandalorian guild based on recruiting all types of non force users...Meaning Dar'manda(Non Mandalorians or outcast Mandalorians), Non Mandalorians, and Mandalorians, and we would love to see members taking on a more...unusal character background. Unusual meaning how you see all sorts of Sith crawling around the place, and bounty hunters with pistols or rifles, but...where's the melee hunters?!

If you're interested in joining that guild that I mentioned above, whisper Rikor ingame, send him an ingame mail, or whisper Sèvor(Alt code being Alt + 0232). I am also interested in finding some Mandalorian RPers who aren't already in a guild to be RP buddies with.

Sincerely,

Rikor/Sèvor

I RP my guardian as a melee trooper :p