The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

3 Lore chestpeices that need it's "alternate" version.

Magnusheart

What do you mean by that you may ask? simple. In a future pack, or even better suited a Future pack series vendor. Have:

1. Revan's Maelstrom Chestpeice. Revan's Hood down and no shoulderpads chest alternate he wears in this flashpoint.

2. Darth Malak's Quarter Cape. Because half capes were still in testing stages while this chest came with a full one, when he had a quarter one. Be nice to choose between.

3. Cassus Fett's Neo-Crusader Chestpeice. Just as it says, His chestpeice without the cape, and the same shoulderpads on each side, we can can create "Pure Neo Crusader Mandalorians"

I am so with you on the alternate Revan chestpiece, I love that style to bits! I was really disappointed when they first released Revan's outfit, as the only Revan I'd ever seen at that point was in Maelstrom Prison so I was rather dismayed by the big puffy shoulder pads.

I am so with you on the alternate Revan chestpiece, I love that style to bits! I was really disappointed when they first released Revan's outfit, as the only Revan I'd ever seen at that point was in Maelstrom Prison so I was rather dismayed by the big puffy shoulder pads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=928Q6HY92Ec

For starters, that is how the set was originally like republic side, they wanted a hood on it but to show his face, and the hood down clipped with the shoulderpads and so they scrapped them for the maelstrom one.

Personally, on Revan's set, the shoulderpads go with it, not many sets complement it, but It does on his.

This variant with the hood up would probably make a lot of people happy. Myself included.

http://images.wikia.com/swtor/images/7/78/Revan1.png

Though It always bothered my why they didn't do this version of Revan's robes that they advertised numerous times leading up to launch.

http://www.justpushstart.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/SWTOR-Revan.jpg

Chest plate aside. Why the gloves to Revan's robes don't match the armor on the chest is also something I do not understand why they didn't bother correcting either. Short of the name the current gloves for Revan's set while nice are grossly inaccurate as well.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh33/funny_20/DarthRevan-1.jpg

I have Revan's set and only use pieces of it because of how badly they botched it up. Rather than bring it back I would simply be trilled if they lost the neck warmer as shown in my first link. Though still keep the hood up. Then just correct the gloves so that they match the armor on the chest like they're suppose to. Those two simple things would be a huge improvement. It's the little things that can go a long way.

As for the Neo-Crusader armour... why have it Cassus Fett's? Cassus is known for the cape. Why not just add Neo-Crusader armour? No ribbed jumpsuit, no cape, different gloves and boots etc.

Edit: @ Azien this isnt about changing a set............ This is about adding the alternate for that set because it existed and is seen, and getting the alternates of the other 2 to add variants. because the parts to make them now exist.

That is my point exactly. Cassus's entire set is the neo crusader mandalorian set. with the key difference of a shoulderpad and the cape. Having the Cassus Fett's Neo Crusader Chestguard would 1. Be the naming excuse to add it, 2. serve as the universal mandalorian war uniform of the mandalorians.

Edited by Magnusheart

Edit: @ Azien this isnt about changing a set............ This is about adding the alternate for that set because it existed and is seen, and getting the alternates of the other 2 to add variants. because the parts to make them now exist.

I know that. However what you are asking for is a form of change as We do not have access to them currently. Pointing out the obvious issues while agreeing with you shouldn't be a problem.