BIS relics for from Oricon ops

ottoisblotto

Not sure if everyone has gotten around doing their one time ops in Oricon. But Ive held off on cashing in on my loot until i get some opinions on what everyone thinks are Best in slot relics for Balance or TK's from the Oricon rewards Edited by ottoisblotto
initial post was unclear

Assuming you're talking about the 78 relics and not the quest reward relics - for TK I'm going to be using Boundless Ages and either Devastating Vengeance or maybe even Focused Retribution.

I can't stand Serendipitous Assault relics, no matter how good they look on paper.

Also, I have no math or spreadsheets to support my choices, but I do just fine in ops.

Edited by KTap

I have to disagree.

I find serendipitous much better coz, if it procs, its a major boost. And it doesn't proc, you can focus on other utilities. On dummy parses and fights like DF first boss, turbulence timing fits perfectly with serendipitous.

Recent encounters like DF is more about utility like ccing, cleansing, interrupting, every other skill that feeds on your global cooldown, hitting your momentum. The second you start dpsing, it procs, you benefit and the fight takes a break, and you have to focus on utility like cleanses.

I personally find boundless ages necessary in burst and serendipitous for my BiS relics.

Also the new main stat relic is awesome, but not very fitting for sages since we get 6%.

Hope these make sense.

All the best.

Edited by Hakkology