The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars: Rebels reveals it's main villain!

LadyKulvax

Hey, If Ashoka dies - then I am all for her being in it :)

I am actually excited about seeing Armoured Vader in animated media - I think that we will potentially be able to see some impressive skills and powers from him (without the restrictions of a real-life man in a suit)- hopefully making the doubters reevaluate there opinion of just how good he really is supposed to be....

Well I'd rather they didn't make him OP jumping and rushing around the place likes he's flippin Yoda.

But yeah, it would be awesome to see Vader make a reappearance in visual media. Its been like 30 years since he picked up a lightsaber. :D

I am ok with this, was kind of hoping to get away from jedi vs Sith and focus more on the, for lack of a better metaphor, the smugglers and Troopers and Bounty Hunters and Imperial Agents of the Galaxy. Still I am a massive fan of Greg Wiseman's work, Gargoyles, Spectacular Spider-Man, Young Justice Season 1 (season 2 was hit and miss). So I will watch this, with great interest.

I am ok with this, was kind of hoping to get away from jedi vs Sith and focus more on the, for lack of a better metaphor, the smugglers and Troopers and Bounty Hunters and Imperial Agents of the Galaxy. Still I am a massive fan of Greg Wiseman's work, Gargoyles, Spectacular Spider-Man, Young Justice Season 1 (season 2 was hit and miss). So I will watch this, with great interest.
I think the fact that most of the main characters are non-Force sensitive this will be the case. Also there is going to be some focus on the Underworld and in particular bounty hunters, which will be cool. But yeah the period itself will ensure that we don't have Jedi and Sith running around everywhere, but I think its important they make an important feature because in the end Star Wars is fantasy. And the Force sects are essential to that.

And of course, is there weren't any lightsaber duels this series would suck. :p

Edited by Beniboybling

I think the fact that most of the main characters are non-Force sensitive this will be the case. Also there is going to be some focus on the Underworld and in particular bounty hunters, which will be cool. But yeah the period itself will ensure that we don't have Jedi and Sith running around everywhere, but I think its important they make an important feature because in the end Star Wars is fantasy. And the Force sects are essential to that.

And of course, is there weren't any lightsaber duels this series would suck. :p

I don't know I would think it would be awesome just to have a good ole fisticuff brawl showing the martial arts training of the Rebels and the Imperials.

I don't know I would think it would be awesome just to have a good ole fisticuff brawl showing the martial arts training of the Rebels and the Imperials.
Well its not as if there's just one episode, just look at the wealth of fighters we see in the Clone Wars. Droids, Clones, Jedi, Sith, Mandalorians, Bounty Hunters, Nomadic Warriors etc.

But a series with no Jedi and no Sith... boooorring.

Hey, If Ashoka dies - then I am all for her being in it :)

I am actually excited about seeing Armoured Vader in animated media - I think that we will potentially be able to see some impressive skills and powers from him (without the restrictions of a real-life man in a suit)- hopefully making the doubters reevaluate there opinion of just how good he really is supposed to be....

Just as long as he isn't made a fool of.

Well I'd rather they didn't make him OP jumping and rushing around the place likes he's flippin Yoda.

But yeah, it would be awesome to see Vader make a reappearance in visual media. Its been like 30 years since he picked up a lightsaber. :D

No I wouldn't want them to make Vader an agile acrobatic fighter either- (I'd kind of want to see him done somewhat as a More Powerful and Refined Savage Opress)

He should be a Solid Grounded fighter based around a Strong defence and Powerful, Precise, Well- timed, Dominating strikes. Of Course mixed in with frequent use of Strong Telekinetic abilities....

Wouldn't be surprised if the first time Darth Vader walks onto the screen he kills a few of the known characters, probably near mid-late of the season for shock effect, and to remind us who really holds the power > : D.

Ya that is exactly how they should use Vader. It should be the Rebels doing good and when think everythings going to be OK Vader shows and up and ruins their day and puts them back into the realization of how much farther they have to go and how helpless things can be.

Making Luke what he is supposed to be....... A New Hope.