Ok, i'm p!ssed off!

Norianix

OK, THIS IS AWKWARD. I registered the game on 22nd of July, which is just about 1 week before it was officially announced for pre-order, and yet I got no confirmation. What makes me even more angry is that Origin keeps to forget my password and they say the service to reset the password is taking a nap. Anyone knows how this ****** system works like ? I mean, just how much people pre-ordered before me ? Edited by Zilrota
removed language

Understandable that you are angry right now but the Origin-thing is probably something you should solve yourself. About the early access... Well, be happy you'll be in amongst the first to get in. I'm hoping I get in before the 19th to be honest, as I did not realize so many pre-ordered before me.

Silly me! :o

actually ea is used as a selling slogan henche forth advertising hence false advertising but either way ea is 13-20th plenty time in between. prolly be in tommorrow or the next i can almost 99% guranteed almost everyone who pre ordered will be in the 15th.

It's a video game, chill out. Early access is a privilage, not a right.

The beta was a privilege not the retail product

, don't throw that nonsense garbage at people who has downright put down their work money towards something that was advertised and they did not receive. It's still part of a piece of their paycheck that EA has taken and it pisses em off so they are making their voice about it. Pretty sure if you worked too you would say the same thing not spending mommy's cash

With that said I am very patient about it since all I do is work anyways and I expected this to happen. Its EA