Steadfast: We're recruiting! (Republic Guild)

elsangre

Steadfast is a casual [<10hrs/wk], mature [pref 22+], PvE/RP Republic Guild on the Ebon Hawk server. We are currently looking for like-minded players to add to our ranks. Our primary focus is building a small group of people [20-30] who enjoy playing the game (together when possible), who are active, and who are willing to help and be helped. Guild members are not required to write fiction or RP but are welcome to do so.

We are here to have fun and enjoy this game. We are not interested in anything other than friendships and Star Wars. Members are required to respect all players, and follow the rules and guidelines.

We use Raidcall for voice chat. It's a free program and can be downloaded at Raidcall.com. Once you install, please ask an officer for the Group ID.

Steadfast (GL) Contact: in-game as Dasme, Jibienjo, Fabenjo, or any member of the Ghyron Legacy.

Check out our webpage.

Welcome Dibierk!

We have had several successful "Hardmode Mondays" doing lvl 55s, and a really fun "world boss Friday"

Still looking for a few more players, we are new player and returning player friendly!

Edited by elsangre

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Weekly bump!

Welcome to our newest member Liance . We are having a great time. Took down the Golden Fury in Toborro's Courtyard for our first time last night. Also handled Karagga's Palace on Hard Mode Monday with zero wipes.

Would love to have a few more members, any class/level welcome!

Edited by elsangre

Thanks for the interest y'all.

Many of us have alts that we regularly play, of varying levels.

On Mondays we do hard modes, and our other main playing times are 6-10 pm CST.

All levels and classes are welcome.

New players are always welcome, we all have to start somewhere!

Edited by elsangre

We all have healthy alt addictions - some healthier than others. Most of us have 55s but would love to help out lower level members with our alts. We are mostly active between 6 and 10 cst (as Elsangre mentioned) and weekends, with Mondays and Tuesdays being nights we usually group together for endgame activities.

We don't have a dedicated raid team as yet, so we aren't necessarily recruiting specific roles. That being said, we currently have 2 excellent guardian tanks, but are more than happy to work more tanks into the rotation. :D

Thank you all for the interest, we would love it if you could pop over and check out our website :D

steadfast.enjin.com

I'm always a sucker for a casual pub side group. I wish you all the luck in the world. I see that you put PVE in your original post. I hereby offer my services to your guild. Should you need any Adv 31 (72s) mods or armorings, I will be happy to make them for your guild for free. All you need to do is provide the mats. You can even keep your crits. Consider this totally pro bono.

Werko

I've been trying to find a guild for my husband and I and have been tempted to start an RP one, but school and work and home life leaves little time to do that!

Was curious about how you guys were with RPers? We are both big RPers and that's one of the main things we like to do in game, but GSF has taken over our lives! Still, we'd love to get to know more people and maybe even some new RPers as well.

Thanks a lot!

We hope everyone had a great New Year!

The guild is really growing now and 2014 looks to be a great year for us. Monday we took down our first 16 man Eternity Vault hard mode with only one wipe. Congratulations to all the new achievements. Unfortunately there was only 11 of us and we had to pug a few spots. We have room for more, come be a part of our growing community.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump Bump!

Hope everyone is having a great 2014 so far!

This thread has allowed us to add several wonderful individuals and great players to our ranks and we'd like to see that trend continue!

We've been active in GSF and wz's lately and continue to work towards tackling the toughest of the elder game content. We are very close to our first TFB and S&V runs! If you're interested, now's the time to check us out!