pvp bug

mattycutts

Really getting annoyed with this bug now, lost so many civil war games becuase of this lovely feature, here goes:

Mid turret in civil war pvp warzone, if you are standing on the upper walk way someone can go below you and use some sort of kb/push that sends all the defenders on top physically out off middle area and having to walk all way round, this gives a unfair advantage, on one game i was defending middle on my own while the other team had side turrets, one of the enermy tried to claim middle killed him 3 times in a row, then came back went below me and used an ability that sent me flying out of the middle and having to run all the way to middle and ofc he claimed middle for their team. i then killed him 1v1 and guess what happended when he came bk to claim middle exactly same thing, he couldnt kill me, he couldnt stun me, so he used an advantage that no way to counter unless u stay off the top at middle which is stupid.

This surely cant be a working as intended feature.

ps if i was right next to wall with no clear view to being knocked out i still got knocked out, if i hugged a piller area same happended, no matter where i was on upper section i got knocked out.

Edited by mattycutts

Really getting annoyed with this bug now, lost so many civil war games becuase of this lovely feature, here goes:

Mid turret in civil war pvp warzone, if you are standing on the upper walk way someone can go below you and use some sort of kb/push that sends all the defenders on top physically out off middle area and having to walk all way round, this gives a unfair advantage, on one game i was defending middle on my own while the other team had side turrets, one of the enermy tried to claim middle killed him 3 times in a row, then came back went below me and used an ability that sent me flying out of the middle and having to run all the way to middle and ofc he claimed middle for their team. i then killed him 1v1 and guess what happended when he came bk to claim middle exactly same thing, he couldnt kill me, he couldnt stun me, so he used an advantage that no way to counter unless u stay off the top at middle which is stupid.

This surely cant be a working as intended feature.

ps if i was right next to wall with no clear view to being knocked out i still got knocked out, if i hugged a piller area same happended, no matter where i was on upper section i got knocked out.

Which class was it?

This only happens to me when a jug. fires a well aimed force push at me. This is annoying but definitely working as intended. If they are doing it through the floor that wouldn't be intended but I can't see how they could maintain los.

Never managed to knock anyone over with other kbs which all seem lateral. If they were a sorc./sniper/merc then something is definitely buggy.

picture the middle area turret,

the walkways around upper section, they go beneath you next thing you know your in the air and flying out of middle no matter where i stood. i cant tell you the ability i never got oppertunity to see it in action just the aftermath of it lol it was a republic class, i think it was a sentinal but not 100% sure.