Calphayus: lightning sorc bug

Morganthefey

on fighting Calphayus, on 16 m SM.. I encountered an issue that tbh was ridiculous.

when portaled into the past or the future.. I am getting the proc up for lightning storm... see the buff in the list... go to activate my chain lightning.. which should auto proc with no force cost.

what happens?

1. the lightning storm debuff remains in the the buff list.. with the timer bar going down VVVV slowly...

2. I am finding my force is dropping like a stone... which never happens in lightning spec

3. I am unable to cast chain lightning for almost 10 secs, and that is pretty much when the lightning storm buff disappears... which is totally wrong. even when spamming it to get it to activate, and trigger the insta-chain lightning

I know I have been spamming chain lightning as soon as the icon appears to show it has procced... but nothing seems to happen to it... forcing me to dps with other abilities.. and my force pool goes south..

I will check to see if this is happening on other bosses/instances... but it is very noticeable on Calphayus fight.

I woud like to know if any other lightning sorc is encountering this as well, and is it possibly doing this on just this boss or elsewhere?

• 1 year later...