The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament - Alliance of Worlds vs Krayt's Vision

Beniboybling

I understand Rayla I felt the same way yesterday I hope you feel better and actually I think I am going to leave it to both selenial and Aurbere because it is a bit unfair when you aren't feeling well..... truly I hope you feel better Rayla :(

Thank you, hoping to be done with this whole pregnancy thing soon, eight bloody months, at least I have two weeks left before I'm due.

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rebel special forces have all done the impossible to..... hell the entire rebellion did what was considered impossible and I have already acknowledge several times the high quality of the 501st its just not enough to overcome the numbers disparity when my soldiers are of High quality as well. The 501st are higher quality but no where near that much higher.

Apparently you don't understand what a "state-less" faction is capable of...

Regardless, we have seen Vader's Fist put down the rebels several times, and they have even taken on Jedi on a number of occasions.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rylca purchased off the black market good bye virus.... I have a supplier who's economy can sustain billions of people and yet still be considered excessively rich I am not being affected by this virus in the slightest even if they manage to get through all the layers of defense and get it onto ALL of my worlds (they might be able to get it onto 1 or 2 but all is highly unlikely)... not to mention my scenario put up earlier means the Kaggath is over before this virus does anything any way.

Edit : not to mention the population of my worlds is 90% human so you might affect 100 billion people out of over 1 trillion but its not going to really hurt the world that much and even if 50% of my forces were alien (their not most of them are human as well likely 70% human 30% alien) it still wont put a large enough dent in my ground forces to make a difference unless you guy really do believe you can overcome 1 thousand to one or 1 million to one odds with troops as high quality as those of the rebels. The 501st are good but give me a break they are no where near that good.

It's going to take a good while to recognize what is happening, get a cure, and then disperse it.

Apparently you don't understand what a "state-less" faction is capable of...

Regardless, we have seen Vader's Fist put down the rebels several times, and they have even taken on Jedi on a number of occasions.

yes we have and nearly every time the rebels were outnumbered. Again not doubting their skills I was giving them advantage its just not large enough to overcome these particular odds. They weren't fighting the rebel army single handedly there were thousands(millions) more divisions that were fighting them, but I did tell rayla I was going to stay out of this I shouldn't make myself a liar by continueing will refrain from a while Selenial take over if you will thank you.

Edited by tunewalker

Also, the size of the AoW's army and navy seems like a logistical nightmare. There is no way the AoW could bring a very large number of soldiers to bear in such a small number of ships.

That is, if they can even get past the KV's fleets.

yes we have and nearly every time the rebels were outnumbered. Again not doubting their skills I was giving them advantage its just not large enough to overcome these particular odds. They weren't fighting the rebel army single handedly there were thousands(millions) more divisions that were fighting them, but I did tell rayla I was going to stay out of this I shouldn't make myself a liar by continueing will refrain from a while Selenial take over if you will thank you.

That's your opinion, Manneus!

Thank you, hoping to be done with this whole pregnancy thing soon, eight bloody months, at least I have two weeks left before I'm due.

Luuuuccccc***yyyyy!!!!

I'm only 5 and a half :(

Not too happy either, little warning boys, don't get the 'gal pregnant 3 months after she had the last one -_-

Aannnyywwaaayyy, I got a few things going on this week so I might be a little less involved too...

trying to stay out but.... come on...... 501st vs the entire rebel army and the 501st win? The empire eventually lost the war, 501st members died in fights with fewer rebel troops then they landed. Against the rebels they won through superior fire power. Yes they were skilled but give me a break guys some one has to see the absurdity of this.

And for moving troops my ships are enough to transport about 100k at a time and that's all I need for an offensive as 1 quarter of those are Special forces then its all I should need to handle the 501st. They are good but..... give me a break what are each of these guys equipped with the staff of Moses? what makes them so much better trained then Elite special forces members and troops that were accepted into special forces but didn't make the grade. Troops that use gorilla war fair tactics some of which make other stormtrooper Legions look amateurish. I know the 501st are good but come on.....

Luuuuccccc***yyyyy!!!!

I'm only 5 and a half :(

Not too happy either, little warning boys, don't get the 'gal pregnant 3 months after she had the last one -_-

Aannnyywwaaayyy, I got a few things going on this week so I might be a little less involved too...

great so I actually do have to argue.... well guess its me vs Aurbere yet again.

great so I actually do have to argue.... well guess its me vs Aurbere yet again.

Not quite, an IPhone is a wonderous thing (when it doesn't decide to spell check 70% of my post)

It just means no really meaty arguments... Maybe 1 a day if I'm lucky :p

I think later tonight I will post scenario 2 for how I will kill Krayt.... though don't forget this is just another possibility as are most of my stuff. I will still be trying to base it on what has happened and character histories as I did my first scenario. Just remember any of these scenarios can come to pass and as was shown in my first scenario post it can have verying degrees of success with everything that I try and still ends up in my favor it will be the same with the next scenario that I will be posting. Edited by tunewalker

trying to stay out but.... come on...... 501st vs the entire rebel army and the 501st win? The empire eventually lost the war, 501st members died in fights with fewer rebel troops then they landed. Against the rebels they won through superior fire power. Yes they were skilled but give me a break guys some one has to see the absurdity of this.

And for moving troops my ships are enough to transport about 100k at a time and that's all I need for an offensive as 1 quarter of those are Special forces then its all I should need to handle the 501st. They are good but..... give me a break what are each of these guys equipped with the staff of Moses? what makes them so much better trained then Elite special forces members and troops that were accepted into special forces but didn't make the grade. Troops that use gorilla war fair tactics some of which make other stormtrooper Legions look amateurish. I know the 501st are good but come on.....

I've already said why. The 501st has never been deployed in its entirety, yet they win against insurmountable odds. Want an example? During the Clone Wars the CIS had the capability of fielding roughly 1 million droids in a single battle. They've beaten way more than what you can field in a single battle, and that's when they aren't even at full strength.

And remember that the KV has more than just the 501st.

I've already said why. The 501st has never been deployed in its entirety, yet they win against insurmountable odds. Want an example? During the Clone Wars the CIS had the capability of fielding roughly 1 million droids in a single battle. They've beaten way more than what you can field in a single battle, and that's when they aren't even at full strength.

And remember that the KV has more than just the 501st.

Droids are not Rebels...... everytime they were deployed against he rebels they deployed more firepower then the rebels could bring to bear and yet the rebels were still able to hold them off long enough to accomplish what ever mission they needed. The battle of Hoth was seen as a success by both sides as the rebels held them off long enough to get away..... winning against the impossible odds (1 million potential troops) of the Empire was not something the rebels believed they could do and at that time they had not produced weapons to handle AT-AT walkers by my time they have.

Yes they have more then the 501st.... 100 droids and a Arkyd droids... there isn't enough there to make a difference.

Edit: I hope the new rebels show, shows the rebels kicking some butt because this Kaggath has shown there is little to no respect for the faction that actually won that war against insurmountable odds.

Edit 2: "Such confidence in the face of overwhelming odds…if the Emperor had any idea of his foes' dedication…"

"We'd just have killed that many more Death Stars is all. There's no stopping freedom."

―Sate Pestage and Wedge Antilles[src]

Edited by tunewalker

Droids are not Rebels...... everytime they were deployed against he rebels they deployed more firepower then the rebels could bring to bear and yet the rebels were still able to hold them off long enough to accomplish what ever mission they needed.

Yes they have more then the 501st.... 100 droids and a Arkyd droids... there isn't enough there to make a difference.

Droids may not be rebels, yet it is a clear example that being vastly outnumbered is meaningless. Also, are you certain you are referring to the 501st, and not just your average Imperial Soldiers.

100 Krath War Droids (more if you count how cheap and quick to produce they are), various vehicle detachments apart of the 501st, and Arakyd tanks.

The fact is that you can't field enormous quantities of soldiers. What you can field is well within the means of the 501st to beat. Note that I am not saying that the 501st can beat your millions, I'm saying that they can beat what is within your means to field in a single battle.

Edit: I hope the new rebels show, shows the rebels kicking some butt because this Kaggath has shown there is little to no respect for the faction that actually won that war against insurmountable odds.

Or maybe they'll show the miserable failure that was Operation Domino.

Sorry guys, been very busy today. Three things to say before I disappear again:

1. I mean the Fel Empire Navy Tune. The reason being that the 501st persisted across eras to the Fel Empire and beyond. So essentially they are associated with her faction, this is just an era change. However their effect is likely exaggerated, the GCW were susceptible to the tactics of the Rebel Alliance despite engaging in a prolonged conflict with them and given the disparity in eras I doubt many if any have first hand battle experience.

2. Try and avoid endless debate on the same topic, your opponent might just not budge. Instead I'd advise pursuing multiple avenues as after all single arguments are only going to get a few points.

3. It might be worth considering the possibility of Luke/Leia - with Brentaalian help - navigating the Deep Core - not by carving out knew hyperlanes but simply navigating like Bane did when searching for Tython.