The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament - Alliance of Worlds vs Krayt's Vision

Beniboybling

because as far as I can tell most of the in-depth analysis threads and such by you have been about smaller units of warfare and we know you were the expert for Imperial Guard I guess we just figured you would know some of the rest.

Edit: all joking aside though 100k rebel spec forces vs 10k 501st and 100 Krath droids+ some Arkryd industry droids..... they might just be able to solo just saying.

Being honest, most of the stuff I get for my analysis threads are from Wookiee(well and also some thinking). Though quite I am good for the Imperial Guardsmen, thanks to the CE comics.

But anyway shall have to see what my sources say, they seem to be away atm. Cause most of my digging, hasn't turned up anything promising in big detail for the Imperial Commando Special Unit which I am trying to get before going back.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being honest, most of the stuff I get for my analysis threads are from Wookiee(well and also some thinking). Though quite I am good for the Imperial Guardsmen, thanks to the CE comics.

But anyway shall have to see what my sources say, they seem to be away atm. Cause most of my digging, hasn't turned up anything promising in big detail for the Imperial Commando Special Unit which I am trying to get before going back.

well we have kind of hit the mid when you are ready on your opinion on those 1000 commando's (likely with support and or distraction being caused by what ever is left of the 100 krath droids and 9k 501st from my initial assault and them having to stop specforces and spec ops inside their cities and the like. to get by and hit shield generators protected by 10k special forces and 1 million standard rebel troops let us know. I guess its mostly a question of can the 1k commandos beat out 3-5k Rebel Special forces fast enough to not get the portions of the 1 million rebels to respond.

well we have kind of hit the mid when you are ready on your opinion on those 1000 commando's (likely with support and or distraction being caused by what ever is left of the 100 krath droids and 9k 501st from my initial assault and them having to stop specforces and spec ops inside their cities and the like. to get by and hit shield generators protected by 10k special forces and 1 million standard rebel troops let us know. I guess its mostly a question of can the 1k commandos beat out 3-5k Rebel Special forces fast enough to not get the portions of the 1 million rebels to respond.

Wait, wait a second...so the Rebels have a total of 1,010,000 Rebel Spec/Troop forces on one planet guarding a shield generator? Forgive me, haven't been really keeping up with this thread.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Considering that Commando Squads Delta and Omega have done the impossible on a regular basis, I'm inclined to believe that the Imperial Commandos are very much superior to any soldier in the Rebel SpecForce.

Also, the 501st is being vastly underestimated. During the Clone Wars, Operation: Knightfall, Great Jedi Purge, and Galactic Civil War (not to mention the wars after the Empire dissolved), the 501st rarely fought in its entirety and still overcame incredible odds. They are the elite, even the Rebellion's soldiers acknowledged them as far superior to the standard Stormtrooper.

Not to mention the fact that the 501st was still legendary even during Emperor Krayt's time. Vader's Fist proved to be a collection of the best fighters in the galaxy for decades.

Why the rant? Because the 501st is a force to be reckoned with, the Imperial Commandos even more so.

So now that my rant is ended, let's all take a deep breath and calm down. I'll factor this in to a later argument.

Wait, wait a second...so the Rebels have a total of 1,010,000 Rebel Spec/Troop forces on one planet guarding a shield generator? Forgive me, haven't been really keeping up with this thread.

Well, they have millions of troops, only 100 Vessels, and 5 planets to keep them all on... They've gotta find something to do :jawa_wink:

I have 25 Million standard troops and 100K Special forces members.

1 million standard troops and 10k of those special forces are guarding the shield generators.

Considering that Commando Squads Delta and Omega have done the impossible on a regular basis, I'm inclined to believe that the Imperial Commandos are very much superior to any soldier in the Rebel SpecForce.

Also, the 501st is being vastly underestimated. During the Clone Wars, Operation: Knightfall, Great Jedi Purge, and Galactic Civil War (not to mention the wars after the Empire dissolved), the 501st rarely fought in its entirety and still overcame incredible odds. They are the elite, even the Rebellion's soldiers acknowledged them as far superior to the standard Stormtrooper.

Not to mention the fact that the 501st was still legendary even during Emperor Krayt's time. Vader's Fist proved to be a collection of the best fighters in the galaxy for decades.

Why the rant? Because the 501st is a force to be reckoned with, the Imperial Commandos even more so.

So now that my rant is ended, let's all take a deep breath and calm down. I'll factor this in to a later argument.

The rebel special forces have all done the impossible to..... hell the entire rebellion did what was considered impossible and I have already acknowledge several times the high quality of the 501st its just not enough to overcome the numbers disparity when my soldiers are of High quality as well. The 501st are higher quality but no where near that much higher.

One of the reasons the virus will be so gosh darn effective.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rylca purchased off the black market good bye virus.... I have a supplier who's economy can sustain billions of people and yet still be considered excessively rich I am not being affected by this virus in the slightest even if they manage to get through all the layers of defense and get it onto ALL of my worlds (they might be able to get it onto 1 or 2 but all is highly unlikely)... not to mention my scenario put up earlier means the Kaggath is over before this virus does anything any way.

Edit : not to mention the population of my worlds is 90% human so you might affect 100 billion people out of over 1 trillion but its not going to really hurt the world that much and even if 50% of my forces were alien (their not most of them are human as well likely 70% human 30% alien) it still wont put a large enough dent in my ground forces to make a difference unless you guy really do believe you can overcome 1 thousand to one or 1 million to one odds with troops as high quality as those of the rebels. The 501st are good but give me a break they are no where near that good.

Edited by tunewalker

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rylca purchased off the black market good bye virus.... I have a supplier who's economy can sustain billions of people and yet still be considered excessively rich I am not being affected by this virus in the slightest even if they manage to get through all the layers of defense and get it onto ALL of my worlds (they might be able to get it onto 1 or 2 but all is highly unlikely)... not to mention my scenario put up earlier means the Kaggath is over before this virus does anything any way.

Do you really believe that is going to be bought so easily on a Black Market I thought didnt exist anymore, if I am wrong about that there are SO many things I would LOVE to buy.

Excessively rich? richer than the entire New Republic? doubting that right now, large quantities of Bacta are very expensive and by expensive I mean the Galactic Empire found it so expensive that it wasn't worth paying for and instead stole quantities of it to replicate themselves, they 'bought' some Bacta off of them so as to not harm relations.

Also I don't think you understand quite how this is being spread, there are these very small probe droids called Infiltrators, but better yet they contain even smaller probes, seven of them, which the largest one controls in a network, the more infiltrators you add the more complex these things can work together.

Now how hard do you think it would be for thousands of these things to infect major water supplies? to infect hospitals, to infect stockpiles and on and on and on, these things are by no means easy to detect and with the amount of droids already on these planets, spotting them out from all the rest is going to be all the harder to.

Do you really believe that is going to be bought so easily on a Black Market I thought didnt exist anymore, if I am wrong about that there are SO many things I would LOVE to buy.

Excessively rich? richer than the entire New Republic? doubting that right now, large quantities of Bacta are very expensive and by expensive I mean the Galactic Empire found it so expensive that it wasn't worth paying for and instead stole quantities of it to replicate themselves, they 'bought' some Bacta off of them so as to not harm relations.

Also I don't think you understand quite how this is being spread, there are these very small probe droids called Infiltrators, but better yet they contain even smaller probes, seven of them, which the largest one controls in a network, the more infiltrators you add the more complex these things can work together.

Now how hard do you think it would be for thousands of these things to infect major water supplies? to infect hospitals, to infect stockpiles and on and on and on, these things are by no means easy to detect and with the amount of droids already on these planets, spotting them out from all the rest is going to be all the harder to.

the hapans richer then the new republic ABSOLUTELY the Hapans make the New republic look like beggers.

And to ruin your plan I only need to detect 1 there is no way you are producing thousands in such a short amount of time. and black market and such still exists but specific orginizations of black market don't. I have a black market on Brentaal so.... there you go.

Edited by tunewalker

I don't question that the Imperial Commandos of the 501st aren't good. But...I don't know anything in regards to what their armor capabilities or the quality of it is. They got rid of their Katarn armor, but kept their DC-17 Interchangeable Weapon Systems. Their armor is what I really wanna get detailed down, because there is no information I got on that....the closest I got to was being there is a HUD display which isn't really big considering a regular Stormtrooper helmet has the same and all it really showed was them being able to see information downloaded. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

the hapans richer then the new republic ABSOLUTELY the Hapans make the New republic look like beggers.

The New Republic nearly went bankrupt trying to cure one planet, the Empire, the Galactic Empire the really really rich Galactic Empire didnt even bother trying to set up a trade agreement to buy massive quantities of the stuff, it was infeasible to them.

I don't question that the Imperial Commandos of the 501st aren't good. But...I don't know anything in regards to what their armor capabilities or the quality of it is. They got rid of their Katarn armor, but kept their DC-17 Interchangeable Weapon Systems. Their armor is what I really wanna get detailed down, because there is no information I got on that....the closest I got to was being there is a HUD display which isn't really big considering a regular Stormtrooper helmet has the same.

question wolf do you know person sized armor that stands up to a http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/A280_blaster_rifle which was part of standard equipment for Rebel specforces?

The New Republic nearly went bankrupt trying to cure one planet, the Empire, the Galactic Empire the really really rich Galactic Empire didnt even bother trying to set up a trade agreement to buy massive quantities of the stuff, it was infeasible to them.

Nearly which means it wouldn't put a dent in the amount of money the Hapans have aka the Hapans can afford to cure 5 planets and still have money left over (albeit no big purchases left over but enough to run the Kaggath not to mention money made from selling the Diamonds from Arkania and from brentaals trade lanes to planets in the outer rim)

Edited by tunewalker

I don't question that the Imperial Commandos of the 501st aren't good. But...I don't know anything in regards to what their armor capabilities or the quality of it is. They got rid of their Katarn armor, but kept their DC-17 Interchangeable Weapon Systems. Their armor is what I really wanna get detailed down, because there is no information I got on that....the closest I got to was being there is a HUD display which isn't really big considering a regular Stormtrooper helmet has the same and all it really showed was them being able to see information downloaded.

I thought it said simply that they exchanged their old Katarn armor for new ones just without the personalisation or markings.

Nearly which means it wouldn't put a dent in the amount of money the Hapans have aka the Hapans can afford to cure 5 planets and still have money left over (albeit no big purchases left over but enough to run the Kaggath not to mention money made from selling the Diamonds from Arkania and from brentaals trade lanes to planets in the outer rim)

If the Empire didn't think it was feasible to buy massive quantities of it how do you expect the Hapans to have enough?

Funny thing though.... most of the stuff I am talking about that can be done to stop your scenario can be done at the same time mine is taking place with costing me nothing in that regards and yet you guys haven't really said how my plan is going to be stopped. The most important part of the plan being Wedge and the special ops members making Pallaeon and Isard think there is something big going on at brentaal that they must stop pulling them out to attack in force where they get caught in a trap and pincered (a maneuver that even if out gunned 3:1 the pincerer wins) along with Leia's battle meditation to help out the confusion. A tactic that Wedge has used against both that has worked on both in the past (citing precedence here as Thrawn trilogy and Bacta war) while they are away spec ops and spec forces that are on your planets create more confusion meaning no one can come to their aid. From that point on your space forces cant recover and you have lost your best admiral allowing Wedge and company to steam roll from there.

If the Empire didn't think it was feasible to buy massive quantities of it how do you expect the Hapans to have enough?

Because the Hapans were also richer then the Empire....also the empire has to worry about thousands of planets the hapans here only have to worry about 5. Remember the Hapan currency was worth more then the republic credit. 1 Rainbow gem was worth a Mon cal starcruiser and they had millions of these things. The only reason some ones currency is worth more then anothers is because they have more resources to back up that currency. The hapans were that rich.

question wolf do you know person sized armor that stands up to a http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/A280_blaster_rifle which was part of standard equipment for Rebel specforces?

Mandalorian armor? Given that BlasTech is famous for their blasters, I don't think there wouldn't be too much that they wouldn't be able to penetrate with their armor piercing ones.

Sorry if I'm not being much of a debater right now, I am feeling very ill and not thinking entirely too well, I hope Aurbere, etc.... can fill in for me for awhile, sorry about this guys.

I understand Rayla I felt the same way yesterday I hope you feel better and actually I think I am going to leave it to both selenial and Aurbere because it is a bit unfair when you aren't feeling well..... truly I hope you feel better Rayla :(

Mandalorian armor? Given that BlasTech is famous for their blasters, I don't think there wouldn't be too much that they wouldn't be able to penetrate with their armor piercing ones.

that's what I mean I don't think the type of armor really matters when that gun can rip people in half who are wearing blaster resistant armor.

I thought it said simply that they exchanged their old Katarn armor for new ones just without the personalisation or markings.

From what I looked up, their armor was new and unfamiliar to them. But anyway there isn't really any specifics to what is what on their armor, shall have to get back on that.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi