Xalek Customization

Sirokai

Congratulations. You just jinxed yourself. Usually the people who say "meh, don't need no authenticators, I've never been hacked" end up getting hacked. Happens in WoW all the time, people think "authenicator lol" and then end up ticketing Blizzard for two weeks to get their things back.

Or, as some shmo once said, "Your overconfidence is your weakness."

Yep. Same thing happened to me.

Used to laugh at authenticators. Now I'll swear by them.

Hackers don't only hack accounts with high level toons, my sons WoW account got hacked 4 days after we bought it for him, they used it got it banned and he had 2 level 4 toons. We had ordered an authenticator but it got to us 2 days after that. I was of course able to get it turned back but all accounts can be vulnerable and it usually is the people who think it isn't gonna happen to me........sounds alot like all those teenage girls who used to come in to the gyn clinic all shocked they were pregnant.....

"were you having sex?"

"yes"

"were you using protection?"

"no"

*inner thoughts I so wanna smack you around right now for your mom*

Even if you don't use the FREE phone app, the authenticator is like $4, the price of a Starbucks coffee...sure they are making a fortune off those.

I bought my Xalex a set of the Voss priest armor from the social vendor in the cantina there. Except the cap - if you leave him without a hat, the BP gives him a matching robe hood. If you put the actual priest gear hood on him, his hood changes to some non-matching hood thing that I don't like.