I... I just... I just can't believe it...

Rousso

So I've just been in a 4v4 unranked arena... against FIVE people. Yes, us FOUR against FIVE people! How does that happen, please somebody tell me. I just can't see how that can reasonably happen. To me that is a major game breaking bug.

What are you talking about? Did you truly place 5 people, or did the leaderboards have 5 people? If you -did- face them, screenshots would be required.

Argh I REALLY wish I'd taken a screen shot! I don't know if anyone else has had this but basically their roster goes weird and turns into a little 4 instead of the list of players.

Edit - and yes, it was us 4 against their 5.

Edited by Rousso

Argh I REALLY wish I'd taken a screen shot! I don't know if anyone else has had this but basically their roster goes weird and turns into a little 4 instead of the list of players.

Happened to a lot of people, is meant to be fixed.

Happened to a lot of people, is meant to be fixed.

It's the first time it's happened to me, and so far literally one of the top 3 worst bugs I've encountered - the others were real game breaking things at launch i.e. unable to progress story.

Edit - this is someone else's post but it has a screenshot here. Exactly that, but we were 4 against 5.

Edited by Rousso

• Dev Post

I am very interested and am looking into your report Rousso, as this was one of the issues that was resolved in 2.4b on Tuesday Morning. If this happened to you yesterday, we may have edge cases that were missed! Approximately what time did this happen? Was it just before your forum post? Also, was the match Unranked, Solo Ranked, or Group Ranked?

Edit - this is someone else's post but it has a screenshot here. Exactly that, but we were 4 against 5.

This post is from before Tuesday's fix, but we'll be keeping an eye on this thread and very much want any further reports if you have seen this.

:ph_thank_you:

Edited by AmberGreen

I actually quite like that setup and might modify mine to be similar.

Care to share yours if it's so much better?

http://imgur.com/nke6MXV

As someone who PvPs, PvEs, does space combat and pretty much everything the game has to offer (including leveling) I think this is the most balanced one there is, especially for someone who clicks as opposed to using hotkeys.

• Dev Post

I want to remind folks to try to stay on topic when posting responses to threads in the Bug Report Forum. Doing so is a huge help when monitoring active issues for valid information. While I love a good UI discussion as much as the next person, if a thread keeps getting bumped up with off-topic responses, I keep thinking there's juicy details that aren't there! :eek:

Thanks very much for your understanding!