Will this computer run SWTOR fine?

Koriat

I'm looking to upgrade my computer and trying to stay in a decent budget, i ran across this computer and was wondering if these specs would run TOR fine... I'm not looking to be able to have all high graphics, just something to run the game with not a lot of lag.

•2.1GHz Intel Core i3-2310M processor

•4GB DDR3 RAM

•Mobile Intel HD graphics with 64MB to 1696MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory

Again nothing super just something to get me by and able to play the game.

No it will not. You require some kind of dedicated graphics processor. Look for solutions from AMD/ATI and NVIDIA. Some acceptable cards are the Radeon 5700-5900 range of cards, 6600-6900 range, or the GeForce 450-480 and 550-580 range of cards.

No it will not. You require some kind of dedicated graphics processor. Look for solutions from AMD/ATI and NVIDIA. Some acceptable cards are the Radeon 5700-5900 range of cards, 6600-6900 range, or the GeForce 450-480 and 550-580 range of cards.

I will agree with this post. My two year old laptop without a dedicated graphics card can run the game, but the framerate and resulting choppiness render it unplayable.

Hi there!

There are existing discussion threads regarding computer hardware which you may find very helpful:

You can also check out our General FAQs for information about minimum system specifications.

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread. Please use one of the topics linked above for further questions and discussion of hardware specifications. Thank you!