BC world pvp vid!

CarbonDust

I totally get why you gotta tear those two down though, I mean every single time you ran into yidden in a WZ you force leaped into his force choke, got your set bonus proc worn down, got force pushed lept to and smashed.

Gotta be bruising to the ego of someone who's got nothing but TOR going on in his life.

Really cause Yidden would lose to me whenever we had encounters in warzones. He would even lose 2v1s on voidstar when he was trying to focus me with your lil premades. Myrm and Neo were in that game and we were laughing at him in teamspeak lmao he would go out of his way to have him and another smasher focus me and still lost. I had it recorded too wish I still had that vid, might just have ss's left :/

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They also didn't set up their ranked nights in the middle of the week to avoid coming against a full ITK or Ascension team because Neo and Myrm have egos like your own.

Dee'Dee totally didn't start a witch hunt in Grim D when she found out someone had leaked a conversation in their guild chat to others either.

Really cause Yidden would lose to me whenever we had encounters in warzones. He would even lose 2v1s on voidstar when he was trying to focus me with your lil premades. Myrm and Neo were in that game and we were laughing at him in teamspeak lmao he would go out of his way to have him and another smasher focus me and still lost. I had it recorded too wish I still had that vid, might just have ss's left :/

ill just leave this here

http://i.imgur.com/Vmxgjh2.jpg

Edited by Skinnychalk

Not mad, just layin some truth down on you.

You aren't as good as you think, your ego gets in the way of improving yourself in the game. Coming back to BC to try to talk yourself up as king turd of the rp servers pvp scene is tacky, especially since so many people who routinely displayed that they were better than you transferred away or quit the game.

Congrats, you're in the top 10% of the leftovers, you'll never know how you'd have done against a properly comped faceroll team, or if you could display dominance over a full ITK team that DID actually move to bastion and make a good showing of themselves.

Do you need a participation trophy or something to stop you from beating your own chest?