[The Dying Light] Wrong Voice File?

BenKatarn

Yesterday I completed the final quest of the Republic Oricon storyline, "The Dying Light".

During the final conversation with Sergeant Trila, I picked the light-side choice and noticed something odd. My character was a female Jedi Guardian (who is voiced by Kari Wahlgren), but when she started speaking, she spoke with the female Trooper's voice (that is, Jennifer Hale). It was only one paragraph of dialogue, however. After Sergeant Trila responded to my decision, my Guardian spoke again, this time with her actual voice.

The following paragraph is the one in which she spoke with the female Trooper's voice, as opposed to that of the female Knight's:

"Look at him. Look in his eyes, and tell me he's not lost and scared and looking for hope. Tell me he deserves to die."

I am assuming that there was some mix-up with the audio files. Has anyone else encountered this?

Edited by BenKatarn

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I let the team know! Thanks for your reports.

- tw

It has been over two years since I reported this, and it still isn't fixed. I just went through Oricon with my third female Jedi Knight, and if the Light Side choice is picked, the Knight still uses a voice file by the female Trooper.